Buy Steroids



Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    Jsik98's Avatar
    Jsik98 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    649

    how long for enanthate to aromatize?

    Alright fellas.....I started a test e and tren cycle 4 1/2 weeks ago.....(one shot left in my 10ml bottle of 300mg test enanthate ).....so come thursday it'll be the five week mark. (have two 20ml bottles of 300mg enanthate as well) So far I think all my gains have been from the tren....I haven't gained any weight cause I've been eating a calorie restricted diet high in protein and low in carbs......as I'm trying to get really ripped....anyway, this is my first time using test e (any long, single estered test for that matter) and I'm wondering if it takes as long to aromatize as it does to start working......I started using prop about 1 1/2 weeks ago cause I couldn't keep it up so obviously the test e hadn't kicked in at all.. If I was gonna get gyno from all this test (aromatizing) would it have happened already or could it still happen? I do have plenty of 10mg nolva but wanted to try a cycle without it to see if I was indeed gyno prone of not....so far so good...What do you guys think?

  2. #2
    STEROIDZZ's Avatar
    STEROIDZZ is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    KY
    Posts
    974
    It can still happen, and it might not even happen, just so you know. Not everyone will get gyno while others may get it awful it just depends on the individual. As soon as you inject test it starts aromatizing. A lot of people will suggest why take a anti- e if your not prone, but IMO i believe you s hould take one regaurdless, not only for gyno but it also helps with water retention. I rather be safe, and run a anti-e , instead of not running one thinking im not gyno prone and all of the sudden it starts happening. JMO

  3. #3
    Jsik98's Avatar
    Jsik98 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    649
    yeah, the reason I'm asking is cause my nipples have been hard all day....from one day to the next. They're not sore, but a little sensitive.....should I start hitting up the nolva now?? if so, how much? 40mgs until the sensitivity goes away and then drop it to 20mg? Or more?? thanks

  4. #4
    STEROIDZZ's Avatar
    STEROIDZZ is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    KY
    Posts
    974
    Well nolva for gyno isnt recommend and may not even help at all.. its too mild and isnt even considered a anti-e. Thats why i s uggest arimidex on cycle or letro if your really gyno prone. Since you dont have anything else i would hit the nolva at 20mgs ed, and order some letro from ar-r and when it comes in hit that

  5. #5
    Schmidty's Avatar
    Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    6,899
    tren on ur first cycle.

  6. #6
    Jsik98's Avatar
    Jsik98 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    649
    Quote Originally Posted by STEROIDZZ
    Well nolva for gyno isnt recommend and may not even help at all.. its too mild and isnt even considered a anti-e. Thats why i s uggest arimidex on cycle or letro if your really gyno prone. Since you dont have anything else i would hit the nolva at 20mgs ed, and order some letro from ar-r and when it comes in hit that
    Well, since nolva is a serm it can def prevent gyno.....it can't reverse it, but it will prevent it. I was asking if it's premature to think I'm getting gyno cause my nips are a little sensitive...and whether it could just be minimal aromatization which is normal....or should I jump on nolva right away cause it would only get worse.....know what I'm saying??? Thanks

  7. #7
    Jsik98's Avatar
    Jsik98 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    649
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmidty
    tren on ur first cycle.
    who said this was my first cycle?

  8. #8
    HighandWide's Avatar
    HighandWide is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    your girlfriends house
    Posts
    342
    Quote Originally Posted by Jsik98
    yeah, the reason I'm asking is cause my nipples have been hard all day....from one day to the next. They're not sore, but a little sensitive.....should I start hitting up the nolva now?? if so, how much? 40mgs until the sensitivity goes away and then drop it to 20mg? Or more?? thanks
    are they 20s....yeah just pop 2 a day....i get mild to moderate gyno depending on the cycle and regardless that seems to work for me.....i never really understood the sensitive nipple thing so i wait for an itchy feeling....however i did begin to break out w/ really bad acne but that may have been from the clomid i started 3 weeks later......anyway 40 should work for ya

  9. #9
    Jsik98's Avatar
    Jsik98 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    649
    Quote Originally Posted by HighandWide
    are they 20s....yeah just pop 2 a day....i get mild to moderate gyno depending on the cycle and regardless that seems to work for me.....i never really understood the sensitive nipple thing so i wait for an itchy feeling....however i did begin to break out w/ really bad acne but that may have been from the clomid i started 3 weeks later......anyway 40 should work for ya
    so you've actually gotten sensitive nips without it actually progressing?? cause then I'll just wait to see if it gets any worse before I get on the nolva. thanks

  10. #10
    STEROIDZZ's Avatar
    STEROIDZZ is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    KY
    Posts
    974
    Its your choice if you think nolva can prevent gyno, i said it wasnt very wise to use it on cycle, its too mild and may not prevent the gyno.... only way to find out is use it...and sensitive nips are a sign of gyno along with other symptoms, be careful dont get those big titts

  11. #11
    HighandWide's Avatar
    HighandWide is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    your girlfriends house
    Posts
    342
    yes i think u should get on it now because like some1 stated before you can't completely 360 gyno yes what you may call sensitve i call ichy....and yes they never progressed after starting nolva.....alot of people suggest other more expensive anti-es but nolva worked for me everytime....but also like mentioned before its different for every1

  12. #12
    Jsik98's Avatar
    Jsik98 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    649
    I don't feel any itchyness yet...that I'm sure of...but they have been a "little" sensitive if I rub 'em kinda hard.....I know, sounds pretty gay, but I've been doing that periodically all day to see if there's any real pain, or bumps that I should be concerned about. I guess I'm gonna wait to see of they get really sensitive or itchy before I start pounding the nolva......cause apparently a little aromatizing is normal and okay.....and I still have time to hit the nolva if it gets ANY worse.....

  13. #13
    Jsik98's Avatar
    Jsik98 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    649
    update to yesterday's post............the sensitivity is completely gone which leads me to believe that I had some minor aromatizing occuring from the prop, but not enough to develop lumps or soreness...any comments on this?

  14. #14
    helium3's Avatar
    helium3 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,859
    any test will aromatise so your answer would be that if you were gonna get it,you would have already(if youve done test b4).

    i found that nolva made my nipples sensative,so i stopped it and they were fine.but one thing youve forgotten tren can cause gyno as it is a progestin.but rule of thumb is if you didnt get it with test you shouldnt get it with a progestin(but not always the case).

  15. #15
    Jsik98's Avatar
    Jsik98 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    649
    Quote Originally Posted by helium3
    any test will aromatise so your answer would be that if you were gonna get it,you would have already(if youve done test b4).

    i found that nolva made my nipples sensative,so i stopped it and they were fine.but one thing youve forgotten tren can cause gyno as it is a progestin.but rule of thumb is if you didnt get it with test you shouldnt get it with a progestin(but not always the case).
    okay....so if enanthate was gonna give me gyno, it would have already considering I've been on 600mgs/week for almost five weeks.....even though it hasn't really kicked in yet? I say enanthate cause I've used prop and sust before, but never a long, single estered test..thanks

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •