WannaBbig is offline New Member

Another problem with test cyp - GAS

Why is it that for 2 - 3 days after injecting I have frikking hectic GAS. Oh, and I need to dump like 5 times a days. WTF is up with that shit. And it's not just me, it's 3 of my buds aswell!!!!

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    damn bro, i never had that problem with cyp.. are you taking in alot of protein?

WannaBbig is offline New Member
    I try my best to eat as much protien as possible. Am I not eating enoough, or am I eating to much. We are also injecting deca .
    Deca 300mg/week
    cyp 400mg/week

Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member

yeah are you sure it's not the extra protein intake?

Does anyone find that you get stomach bloat on test? It's been a little harder to hold in the tummy than usual.

_SOLID

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    i dont think you are using enough test to get bloated. but protein is probably the problem. eggs, protein shakes, etc.. will give you serious gas. try cutting back on the protein for a few days and see what happens. if the problem goes away, then slowly build yourself back up to about 1-1 1/2 grams a day. in my opinion, thats all you need to grow.

Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member

Talking Just have fun with em...cup em and throw them at people..it's good pastime fun!

GO WITH IT!

_SOLID

juiceon is offline Associate Member
    When I get a bloated stomach from a cycle, it is usually due to the fact that I have not been drinking enough water. This HAS occurred at the beginning of a cycle for me. Also, your metabolism is probably moving in a way your body is not accostomed to. Water helps regulate everything. Be careful though, because if you are not taking an estrogen preventor you will hold water throughout your body, sometimes to the extent that your face will look like a pumpkin.

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    your bodys not used to the extra protien that your taking in thats why your stomachs upset. YOu body will get used to it soon be patient is not the AS

Thread Information