RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member

Unhappy Maybe TOO HIGH of a dosage?!

What's up everyone,
    I was re-reading the steroid bible last night and read over the section of "common mistakes" and one of them was "using too much". I haven't done anything as of yet, but I wanted to do 500mg Sust and 400 Spectro Deca a week. BUT, do you think 250mg Sust and 200 Deca would be sufficient? My goals are to gain ATLEAST 20 lbs off of this 12 week cycle. With massive eating, it's not impossible. I just want to bulk up huge.

righton is offline Senior Member
    If this is your 1st cycle 250 sus/200 deca should be able to put on 15-20 lbs. The first time is when you make the best gains, and as long as you eat right and workout properly you'll put on that 20lbs.

rexflexall is offline Associate Member
    holy shit, some one on this site is finally asking about too high of a dose. j/j you might be able to get away with that amount of deca if its your first time but i woul take at least two of the sus amps a week. all in all i think you had it right at first. last thing you want to do is spend all that money and not see the results........ya know

[QUOTE]Originally posted by righton
    The first time is when you make the best gains, and as long as you eat right and workout properly you'll put on that 20lbs. [/QU
    OTE]

This is the exact reason why I wanted to take 500 mg Sust and 400 Deca , I don't intend on continuing the use of AS's. The most I will do it is 2 cycles, period. I've read time and time again through case studies that most people make incredible gains on their first cycle compared to the rest, that's why I wanted to get the most out of my first cycle but upping to dosage. But is that TOO much? 500mg Sust/400 mg Deca?

What's the reasoning behind taking Sust on a Mon and Thurs opposed to 2cc's one day.

Like i said you could half that and still make good gains and no it's not TOO much, just not necessary IMO! Just make sure you use clomid post cycle.

adaptations is offline Member
    I don't intend on continuing the use of AS's. The most I will do it is 2 cycles, period. [/B][/QUOTE]

I think we ALL said that at one time or another...
    lol....

Splitting up the shots is to keep the blood levels constant. However i would opt for a single ester (cyp,enan) instead of Sus because sus contains short and long acting esters and the levels fluctuate erratically so you'll be doing shots EOD.

rexflexall is offline Associate Member
    sus is fast acting so you want to break up the doses to keep blood levels consistent.

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    I believe the reasoning for splitting up the dose is to keep ur levels of test even. The worst thing is for ur hormones to be going crazy up and down. Best to keep them even. Im not positive about that but im pretty sure. If im wrong plz someone correct me! thxs

OG

Originally posted by adaptations
    I don't intend on continuing the use of AS's. The most I will do it is 2 cycles, period.
    I think we ALL said that at one time or another...
    lol.... [/B][/QUOTE]

I'm hoping you're wrong bro! But some gut feeling is telling me you're right!

Anyways, besides the Enanthate and Cypionate , is there anything else I can replace the Sust with to get some mass gains that I'll keep?

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah, I was only planning on doing one cycle as well. However, as we speak I am putting together my third cycle. Oh well, I stepped on the Darkside and now I never want to go back.

Anyways, besides the Enanthate and Cypionate , is there anything else I can replace the Sust with to get some mass gains that I'll keep? [/B][/QUOTE]

For the first i would go with the cyp only because you'll only have to do 1 shot a week and it's relatively inexpensive.

According to the AR steroid chart, you'll lose almost all your gains gained from the Cyp?

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I only did one cycle to bad it has lasted eleven years. Not sure why AR chart says you will lose all your gains on cyp but that isn't true. I would go with the higher doses. 500T/400D is a nice first cycle. Enjoy.

Cool.

Thread Information