Goose968 is offline New Member

Looking for advice

Hey Guys, I am looking to build strength without burning out my cardio vascular fitness. I have hit a plateau and cannot bust through and figure that the next logical step would be steroids . The problem is that I don't really know much about stacks or types. I have found so far that 'deca - durabolin ,' 'masteron ' 'noranden 50, 200' and 'nilevar ' are the best as far as reducing the danger of side effects.

I am trying out for the Canadian Special Forces unit, Joint Task Force II and I need to get in the best shape possible. The thing I am lacking right now is strength. Size is not overly important to me but building stregth is.

Really what I am looking for is some beginners advice. Could you point me in the right direction? Thanks,

Pres

dumbells101 is offline Senior Member
    Do a search on cycles and you'll get lots of info. Take your time and be sure of what you want. Prepare from beginning to end. One thing to keep in mind...Deca , though safer than most will be in your system up to 12-18 months and could be a problem if you're blood tested. Be careful and good luck.

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    Try HIT style training, working wonders for my strength right now, gear free, well atleast for a couple more weeks.

Goose968 is offline New Member
    What do you mean by 'Hit style training"?

Sorry but like I said I am kind of a newbie. I have been working out a couple years now and have always been a cardio freak, but these terminologies are really killing me. Haha.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    HIT = High Intensity Training or the variation..High Intensity Interval Training.

Do some reading on the main board and then go to the top of this page and spend some time reading the hot topics forum...trust me, it will help.

Thread Information