Thread: Prices???

D12
    D12 is offline New Member

Prices???

Just wondering if these are good prices????

D12, check your PMs.....ptbyjason

Last edited by Pete235; 10-25-2001 at 02:50 PM.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    What kind of prices are we talkin here ? Prices that your source gives you ? Prices that come straight from the factory? Prices from Mexico or a different country ?

CYCLEON Guest
    this had better not be a source post or your dead meat - otherwise, the prices are a little high but ive seen higher for sure. Not bad fi they are US domestic and reliable. I wouldnt pay that of course, but im saying for most people that would be reasonable.

KeyMastur is offline VET

Re: Prices???

Originally posted by D12
    Just wondering if these are good prices????

Ttokkyo Labs

DecaDurabolan Nandrolona 300 10ml x 300mg - 180.00
    Winstrol Stanol V 20ml x 100mg - 200.00
    Sustenon Testenon 250 5ml x 250mg - 95.00

Human
    Clomid - 30tabs x 50mg - 45.00
    Clenbutrol 50 tabs - 50.00
    Sostenon 1ml x 250mg - 20.00
    Where are you getting these prices from right here? I already asked that before, I know, but these are extremely high if you're getting them straight from Mexico.

Deca - 80
    Winny - 180
    Testonon - 50
    Clomid - 9
    Clen - 6
    Organon Sostenon 1 cc amp - 10 - 12

I imagine you've already gotten a ton of PMs about where to get those from some of the 29 viewers of this post. Otherwise, what's your reason for posting all these prices? Seems sketchy to me...

F**k him up Cyc !

maximized is offline Junior Member
    Hey dude, not sure where you got that list, but just FYI, I and others i know of recieved an email from an unidentified "source" with a list something like that over email and it was a big scam. lots of people got it. so if it sounds like the way you got it, check it out and be careful....

-max

D12
    D12 is offline New Member
    I am not source posting, I just wanted to know if they were fare. Compared to what some of you may pay. That would be a question if I was to sling this stuff would people pay that, thats all. KeyMastur I dont know why you are hate'n on me, but maybe cause you just have a bitter taste in your mouth cause you got ganked time after time or something. I will be polite, and bite my lip.

dumbells101 is offline Senior Member
    Looks EXACTLY like one sent to me today from the guy who scammed my partner on an order in Aug. and then sent his stuff today with the price list.

STAY AWAY!

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Originally posted by D12
    I am not source posting, I just wanted to know if they were fare. Compared to what some of you may pay. That would be a question if I was to sling this stuff would people pay that, thats all. KeyMastur I dont know why you are hate'n on me, but maybe cause you just have a bitter taste in your mouth cause you got ganked time after time or something. I will be polite, and bite my lip.
    Bro, I'm not tryin to hate. Just messin around. Guess I drank to much Haterade this morning. Sorry...

Oh, and FYI - I've never been "ganked"

Thread Information