Mista Massive is offline Senior Member

HELP! can long esters be injected half/half??

Hey there guys,

I am a newbie and although have researched my ass off for the last year just have a few questions.

I am nearly 21, 5'8 and 165 lbs. thats up from 130 lbs. My diet is spot on. i currently train 3 days per week for no longer than 45 minutes.

i began by researching as much natural BB info as i could and managed to put on nearly 30 lbs in the first 8 months. i have as of late been researching AS every day.

I'm about to start but can not find info on something. Say with Test Enanthate , if i wanted 400mgs/week, would injecting 200mgs every 3.5 days give the exact same effect as injecting 400mgs once per week.

Also, I have decided to start out light on AS. 400mgs per week of test enanthate and the first 4 weeks on 20mg of dianabol . Too much, or not enough?? i was gonna add deca in there. but maybe next time.

mick-g is offline Associate Member
    You are too young at 21 to be doing aas. You are not at your natural potential yet. Your best bet right now is to get a good protein, diet right, train heavy, and get proper rest. I know this sounds like lecture, but trust me bro, iam 47 and i know what iam talking about. You need to hold back worry about developing naturally and yes you can acheive much more than you have yet. Do the research now if you want, then when you hit 24-27, if you are still wanting to start aas then the first cycle should be test only 400-500mg/wk for 10 to 12 wks, and if using a long ester, yes you can split the dosage 250mg on Mon/Thur. Maybe run alittle aroma or ldex and get proper pct together. This is not something you need to think about yet for at least a few yrs.

pigrond is offline Member
    ditto yup yup

Thread Information