BIG MO is offline New Member

How Does Serostim Compare?

IVE READ THAT SEROSTIM MADE BY SERONO IS NOT A GOOD GH FOR MUSCLE GAINS. HOW MUCH TRUTH IS THERE TO THIS? IVE USED OTHER TYPES OF GH AND IT I KNOW THAT IT IS INFERIOR, HOWEVER I GET KITS OF SEROSTIM FOR SIGNIFICANTLY LESS THAN OTHER BRANDS (ABOUT 1/2 AS MUCH). SO BASICALLY IM WONDERING IF IT WOULD BE BETTER TO DO 4IUS OF HUMATROPE/DAY OR 9IUS OF SEROSTIM? I KNOW THERE ARE ALOT OF FAKE KITS OUT THERE, BUT MINE COME DIRECTLY FROM A US PHARMACY.

goldenFloyd is offline Member
    bump for more info.

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    i have also just read some bad stuff about these kits over on animals board, so far never used it but was in the process of getting some of these kits. Would like to know more??

peace

broncojosh is offline Senior Member
    all my boys use'm and seem to like...9iu's is alot bro...one of my bro's is pretty hard core, and he uses 6 serostim iu's daily.

9 ius isnt really THAT much..considering last I heard COLEMAN was ising 27/day..of course im no where close to him..6 ius seems to be the minimum for good growth

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    he wants to know about serostim, not what your boy uses or what coleman uses. =P j/k bump

BY THE WAY, FOR THOSE OF YOU TRYING TO STRETCH OUT YOUR GH BOTTLES FOR MORE THAN TWO DAYS, DO NOT USE BACTEROISTATIC WATER! IT CAN DAMAGE THE GH, USE STERILE SALINE WATER INSTEAD. OF COURSE YOU CAN USE THE STERILE WATER IT COMES WITH, BUT ONLY IF YOU INTEND TO USE THE ENTIRE CONTENTS WITHIN 48 HOURS.

Baceroistatic is good for 1-2 weeks, sterile lasts 48 hrs I dont know about sterile saline water where did u get ur info?

by the way please dont compare urself to coleman sounds like you have few things to learn cos u said in another post you have only done a few cycles just messed about. I think you need to do some research and stop giving out advice, untill you get some experience yourself. I would read the post at the top by pete called im getting very upset its pointed at people like you!

peace

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Originally posted by BIG MO
    9 ius isnt really THAT much..considering last I heard COLEMAN was ising 27/day..of course im no where close to him..6 ius seems to be the minimum for good growth
    Yeah right, 9IU's is alot...I doubt coleman was doing 27, maybe 18IU's per day...That's still rediculous, most guys get good gains on 4-6IU's and after 6 is when the side effects start to become noticable..

JASON, IF YOU WOULD LEARN HOW TO READ, I NEVER COMPARED MYSELF TO COLEMAN. I JUST STATED THAT 9IUS ISNT REALLY MUCH WHEN MOST COMPETITORS ARE DOING 2-3 TIMES THAT. MAYBE YOU SHOULD TAKE YOUR OWN ADVICE ABOUT INSULTING SOMEONE & THEN ASKING A QUESTION. I GET MY INFO FROM A FEW DIFFERENT PEOPLE-BILL ROBERTS, ALSO IM FRIENDS WITH A FEW PROFESSIONAL & NATIONAL LEVEL BODYBUILDERS, I ALSO SHARE THE SAME DOCTOR THAT SEVERAL TOP PROS USE. MY TRAINING PARTNER IS ALSO AN IFBB PRO (HES NEVER USED IGF1..ONSTAGE HES 265# @6').NOW W/ THAT SAID WHY DONT YOU SHUT YOUR BLOATED STEROID FACE & TRY TO LEARN SOMETHING! AND YES RONNIE WAS USING AROUND 27 IUS/DAY..WHY IS THAT SO UNBELIEVEABLE?? SO THE QUESTIONS ABOUT SEROSTIM & IGF1 I ASK HAVE ALREADY BEEN ANSWERED BYTHESE PEOPLE, HOWEVER THEIR ANSWERS VARY SO IM TRYING TO GET MORE OPINIONS.

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Originally posted by BIG MO
    JASON, IF YOU WOULD LEARN HOW TO READ, I NEVER COMPARED MYSELF TO COLEMAN. I JUST STATED THAT 9IUS ISNT REALLY MUCH WHEN MOST COMPETITORS ARE DOING 2-3 TIMES THAT. MAYBE YOU SHOULD TAKE YOUR OWN ADVICE ABOUT INSULTING SOMEONE & THEN ASKING A QUESTION. I GET MY INFO FROM A FEW DIFFERENT PEOPLE-BILL ROBERTS, ALSO IM FRIENDS WITH A FEW PROFESSIONAL & NATIONAL LEVEL BODYBUILDERS, I ALSO SHARE THE SAME DOCTOR THAT SEVERAL TOP PROS USE. MY TRAINING PARTNER IS ALSO AN IFBB PRO (HES NEVER USED IGF1..ONSTAGE HES 265# @6').NOW W/ THAT SAID WHY DONT YOU SHUT YOUR BLOATED STEROID FACE & TRY TO LEARN SOMETHING! AND YES RONNIE WAS USING AROUND 27 IUS/DAY..WHY IS THAT SO UNBELIEVEABLE?? SO THE QUESTIONS ABOUT SEROSTIM & IGF1 I ASK HAVE ALREADY BEEN ANSWERED BYTHESE PEOPLE, HOWEVER THEIR ANSWERS VARY SO IM TRYING TO GET MORE OPINIONS.
    There's no need to be an asshole...And, if your so fucking badass why don't you post a pic? That way everyone will see what you look like and if they think those insane amounts are needed...

lol wont waist my time here, pop urslef off somewhere else to learn then!!

proud13 is offline Junior Member
    Hey I'm new here and I hate to give my first reply to something of this nature but here goes....

BigMo,
    You stated that you get your GH directly from a pharmacy. Then why would you be asking whether you should take 9 IU's a day of Serostim or 4 IU's of Humatrope? An IU is an IU, and if it is real then there is no difference. The only possible difference would be if you were to receive a Serostim counterfeit kit that could be less effective than the real deal.
    As for the amount of GH pros take-I know for a fact that some go through a kit a wk or 18 IU's a day (not 27 IU's a day). The reason I know that is b/c an up and coming D.J. (initials for obvious reasons) told me how much he uses. As for people like you and I who do not have sponsors paying for our 'supplements' 9 IU's is a rather exhaustive measure to undertake considering how long a $300-400 kit would last. I currently have 4 kits of GH but I only take 4 IU's broken up 2x a day. I personally do this b/c it is better to use longer than for a short period of time at high dosages. As for the people you claim to be "friends"-Although it helps in making others believe your credibility on gear and the pros is valid and top notch, I'm sorry but it's bullshit. If you were friends with them they would have told you the same thing I just did.

Everyone else,
    Hi, I like this board very much and plan to visit often. Great information and gear profiles.
    Last edited by proud13; 07-13-2002 at 08:45 AM.

Thread Information