dizzle is offline Respected Member

I may have injected into a blood vessel. ???

Yesterday I injected 1.5cc of t400/eq in my quad with a 25g 1" pin. I went about 90% in because people say to leave a tiny bit out just in case the pin breaks. I then aspirated and got bubbles so I was good to go. As I was injecting and pushing down on the plunger, I pressed a little too hard and the pin went all the way in, I just kept applying slow, constant pressure and finished injecting the oil. Just as I finished and released pressure from the plunger, blood started coming up into the syringe. I freaked for a second, but just tried to stay calm and relaxed. I pulled out and applied pressure with an alcohol cotton swab and ended as normal.

Now, I'm thinking at the point I pressed the needle in a little deeper, I must have hit a blood vessel and injected my juice in there. It's now the next day and everything seems to be okay, I had a fairly good workout, but I'm wondering if I wasted my shot.

If you accidently inject into a blood vessel, does that shot go to waste?

rexflexall is offline Associate Member
    you're cool

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    YOu're okay, believe me you would've known if you hit a blood vessel. You would've gotten light headed, heart rate would've have increased and so forth. I bleed more in my thighs than I do any place else. Hell you guys have got to remember, you are sticking a needle deep inside your muscle tissue, it is gonna bleed... LOL

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey thanks Sicilian, I was wondering if it was normal that I bled all the time in my quads. More so in my quads than my glute.

Thanks for the infor.

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    LOL, just gotta cut people some slack sometimes, people get so paranoid that any little thing that happens makes them think that something is terribly wrong. Happens to everyone.

Thread Information