ShowBiz is offline Junior Member

Ttokkyo Oxandrolone?

Does anyone have personal experience with Ttokkyo's Anavar ? How good is it? Any bad experience with it?

ShowBiz

primodonna is offline Female Member
    Save yourself some cash and go get some dbol

Just kidding...sort of

From a female's perspective, it is total crap...i can validate (in my experiences) the rumors that it has been known to contain dbol

There are guys around here who claim to have gotten gyno from it...so do the math

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    Denkall just started producing Ox, I hear people getting good results off of it also.

JERSEY SHORE is offline Associate Member
    My best friend spent alot of money on it (well $160 for 100 5mg pill is good)But not worth it .He said it made him feel more like he was on d-bol and he got GYNO!!from it.And it was the only as he was taking!!He noew is using 2.5mg pills from body reasearch and is loving it!!!Now on another note i personally use yyokkyo products(im on there 10mmg winny pills now)and love it ttokkyo is an excellent vet grade company in've just hyaveb't heard great feedback on there var or sus

Jersey, that the second time i seen Body Research, can you tell more about it?

ShowBiz

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I think that they screwed up theri stuff - I have heard form several people that they got gyno symptoms from it soooooo....

For the money best deal is Pure Premium's 10mg tabs or that guy who has 50mg tabs (but i am still not sure if he is going to just dissapear one day)

CLYCLEON, u talking about Body Research? Where can i get info on Pure Premium?

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Originally posted by CYCLEON
    I think that they screwed up theri stuff - I have heard form several people that they got gyno symptoms from it soooooo....

For the money best deal is Pure Premium's 10mg tabs or that guy who has 50mg tabs (but i am still not sure if he is going to just dissapear one day)
    Spanish generics are a very good product as well...I haven't tried DL's 40mg anavar yet but I've got some on the way...

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by JERSEY SHORE
    in've just hyaveb't heard great feedback on there var or sus
    there sust is definately some potent shit. packs on the lbs like fugging crazy. feels like satan's urine...but shit...the stuff works

I tried getting some Spanish Generic Anavar and got burned. I probably have a way of getting Body Research or Ttokkyo Ox.

ShowBiz

Originally posted by ShowBiz
    I tried getting some Spanish Generic Anavar and got burned. I probably have a way of getting Body Research or Ttokkyo Ox.

ShowBiz
    You shouldn't have used gen. There is another guy that carries them as well...

Originally posted by CYCLEON

OUCH, I don't consider that the best deal at all...You've got to buy 500 tabs to even make it halfway affordable...The new Denkall anavar are about $140 domestic for 100 tabs...The DL 40mg anavar are $3ea domestic, and you can get 10mg spanish generics for $1ea but that's oversea's...$3ea. Well I guess it isn't that bad of a deal but you have to buy 500 to get a good price...

JERSEY SHORE is offline Associate Member
    Definitly try to get body research (much better than ttokkyo's var)Im using testolic (test propinate)from body reaserch rightnow and im loving it also no pain!!!

Whiteyebrowe is offline Associate Member
    what primo said.

[QUOTE]ironfist quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Originally posted by ironfist You shouldn't have used gen. There is another guy that carries them as well...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a domestic guy that burned me...I'll shoot a PM to see if it's the same one.

ShowBiz

Booo, haven't figured out how to do quotes.... OK I just figured it out.
    Last edited by ShowBiz; 07-10-2002 at 07:28 PM.

Core is offline Junior Member
    I used the spa var and had great results. It seems hard to get. My source stopped selling and my other sources cant get it. Looks like Winny time

Thx guys and gals for your responses.
    ShowBiz

Thread Information