salsero192 is offline New Member

Is it OK to switch from sus250 to t200?

Hey bros, what's up? I am just starting week 4 of my cycle. I am doing sust 250mg every 5 days and EQ 500mg per week. When I got the gear, I was expecting to do an 8week cycle. Now I would like to extend the cycle to 10 weeks. The problem is that I only have enough sust for 8 weeks. I am not sure if I can get my hands on any more sust for now, but I can get some t200. I know that test is test and all, but would it make a difference if I decided to finish up the last 2 weeks with t200 instead of sust? If so, how much should I do? Should I continue to do 250mg every 5 days? And, should I still start the clomid 3 weeks later?

Oh, and by the way, I weighed myself at the end of week 3, and I am up 12 lbs. since day one!

Any help appreciated.

Thanks.

rexflexall is offline Associate Member
    you should be fine man,you just may hold a little more water, but for 2 weeks i wouldn't worry.

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    eh, your levels will probably drop. t200 is just enant i believe, its just one ester at 2-3 weeks. sust is a blend of 4 @ different intervals, the difference wont be great but your blood levels will change...good luck

dj

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    dj what the hell are u talking about?bro ye u can switch no problem test is pretty much test when it come to the long acting esters ,with ene.u wont holsd as much water,if your taking the same amount the levels wont drop or even take 300 insted of 250 youll be fine.sust isa blend of 4 different esters,but the prop is pretty much wasted since it has a real short half life.sust is overrated.when i hit test id o half cyp,and half enenthat mix.i get great resaults.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    and oh yea you should still wait 3 weeks before starting the clomid.

Thanks for the advice guys. I'll add the t200 at the end.

BE_STRONG is offline Senior Member
    you can switch long acting esters, no problem!

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Personally, if I were you, I would start mixing t 200 in right now. On day one take your sustanon shot, then day 5 take your t 200. That way you can extend the life of your sustanon, and keep those four esters in your body for as long as you can. Just what I would do. I am going to do that this cycle. Mix my sustanon and T 200, together, to see what kind of results I get towards the end of my cycle.

Sicilian, that sounds like a good idea. That's exactly what I'll do. Thanks.

Thread Information