Vice is offline Associate Member

Ventipulmin Clenpump

I'm getting a bottle in a couple of days, hopefully it'll get me shredded....I've heard nothing but good about it, when should I take it during the day, and how much? 3/4 of a tablespoon twice a day?

after my workout?
    with a protein shake?

Thanks guys.

sweetgirl is offline Female Member
    there is a lot of different ways to take clen .....personnaly, i like to take it 45 minutes, before my morning cardio, on an empty stomach.
    or, u could divide morning and evening.....but i wouldnt take it too late, for, you'll have difficulty sleeping......but i find it more effective if taken before your workouts !!, especially cardio....

as for the amount, i would start with a little bit, and gradually go up. if u take too much at first, your body will adapt to it quickly, and it wont be effective anymore.....im not sure how much exactly u should take, some needs more than others, and some , it just doesnt work at all !!....but for my experience, i went up to one full pump, and it worked awsome.....but now, i prefer pills, for u know exactly how much u take, its also easier to carry it with u.....

also , i took pump by itself. it doesnt taste too good, but its fast , and u can just wash it down with water, or even protein, if u like......
    well, i hope this help a bit for now, vice...and with lots of cardio, and strict diet, u will look awsome, in no time !!...and make sure, u drink tons of water......and be ready to sweat A LOT, and have shakes....
    good luck
    sweetgirl

BIG_GUNS_21 is offline Member
    Best way to do that stuff is to get a 5cc sryinge and put one pump in it. Then you have 100mcg and you can take 1/4 or 1/3 of the clen dose and spread it out over the day. Other wise that stuff hits like a ton of bricks...lol Build your dose till you start to feel the sides are a little to much then cut back a LITTLE bit and maintain there.

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    big guns beats me to it again, i have the same pump on my dresser right now. take a syring, fill up actually 4 ccs make 100mcg, because the pump delivers 25mcg per ml. spread it out throughout the day, start low doses maybe 2 ccs or whatever, and enjoy the benefits. some ketotifen would also be beneficial if you can get your hands on some, good luck

dj

oh yah, personally i like the taste, but my gf sure doesn't. =P

JACKED is offline New Member

clen tabs

I have tried everything there is to cut up. T3, WINNY, CLEN , DNP , ECA, PRIMO, ECT.... And the clen pump by far was Shit. It did nothing at all!! Keep a great diet and take ECA With 8 clen "tabs" a day people who say thats to much Clen just can't handle it. i got 300 clen tabs I am in my 2 week i am down alot of body fat and lost 13 pounds I am also doing 30 tredmill 3 times a week. trust me stay away from the pump me and 3 other firends all tried it and found the tabs to be so much better. 2 weeks on 2 weeks off with l-taurine and ketofine if you can get it.

BIG_GUNS_21 is offline Member
    You never know man. There are some fake pumps out and everyone I talked to had better results with the pump then the tabs when there real.

marx is offline Member
    Sounds like you got a fake pump JACKED. I've never tried anything other then the ventipulmin but it is supposedly one of the if not the strongest forms of clen out there. Vice, do a search for clen on the board, there's a good FAQ about clen written by bigandy...

Thanks guys, I just received my bottle, didn't know it only had 0.025 mg's of clen each ml.

BIG MO is offline New Member
    .025 mg=25 mcg..the usual doseage

We'll it's been 2 days since ive been using Clenpump and still haven't felt anything out of the ordinary, I'm taking 1/2 a teaspoon twice a day.

Should I up my dosage?, for I you feel the side effects the most the first 6 days.

BIG MO is offline New Member
    up your doage to 1 teaspoon 3-4x/day...but use it 2 days on/2 days off. make sure to take the last dose at least 5 hrs b4 bed

blah someone ban this idiot.

Thread Information