tx_iron is offline Associate Member

when to start cutting after a cycle

just finished bulking cycle #2 and was wondering how and when you start to cut up after a cycle? should i start doing cardio and clen eca right after or should i try and maintain as much mass w/ clomid and creatine for a while and then cut....i hope to not use aas for the next
    3-6 months btw
    im needing to know so i can plan out my diet accordingly

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    i would not start cutting till about 4 weeks minimum and even then I would be weary, you would be better off waiting 8 weeks and doing another cycle and using aas to diet with so you lose less of ur gains, cutting immediately after bulking I find is fatal to new muscle you can take it off alot quicker than you can put it on

peace

so just continue to eat and use creatine/glutamine and mrp's, then jump on like winny, fina ,test prop?

ragin' is offline Associate Member
    what was your cycle tx? and how long was it. i always go right from a bulk to cut. example: if i'm on a 12 week cycle, i'll begin the cut phase at around week 7-8. i'll continue to consume around 5k cals/ed but will cut carbs by 50%, increase protien by 50%, cut out all dairy and sugar (all sugar, this means fruit, too) and hit cardio 3 times a week for 45 minutes. i usually get my carbs on a cut phase from a little rice and veggies only. works like an f'n charm, bro.

ragin you have a pm

Thread Information