Thread: New Anavar User

chinups Guest

New Anavar User

I am starting a cycle of anavar (first cycle ever), I know what mgs I will be doing a day. Anything anyone want to add. Any suggestions. should I take anything after and is there any side affects people have exprienced. I read the boards and have basic knowledge but need some advice.

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    i think the stuff is pretty much usless unless your using it to bridge, what are you goals? what do you plan on getting out of it?

chinups Guest
    I am looking for strictly cutting. And from what I hear you can get some power. I am not bridging. This is my first time with any anabolics.

ShowBiz is offline Junior Member
    chinups, from what i heard run your anavar with creatine and depending on your dosage, I heard Ananvar can shut you down so Clomid after your cycle to be on the safe side. (Just from what I have researched) Plenty of info on anavar just research bro.

ShowBiz

chinups Guest
    I have been reading for days. I think I know what to do, but it seems getting your hands on some good shit or even real shit is hard.

chinups Guest
    First time guy. Training for 8 yrs naturally and looking for my first cycle and want it to be anavar because the sides are low and it is a weak steroid . HELP!

Kingnut is offline Junior Member
    Stacks are mandatory in MY OPINION. Wether it's your first time or not. I would add some deca or EQ at 300-400mg, both are very mild in side effects and the combination of the Var will produce faaarrrrr better gains. Nut

chinups Guest
    Are you saying there would be no gains with just VAR, cause that's what I wanted to do just var.

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    I have heard of people making good gains off of Anavar and Creatine only cycles. 50-60mg/Ox ED coupled with good diet and training should result in good gains IMO.

chinups Guest
    Now I have to work on getting. I have the formula's. Just got a bathtub of creatine.

Thread Information