Thread: Help@!@@@@

Blue_Bug is offline New Member

Help@!@@@@

Hi everyone , my cycle is almost over i was woundering if i cant get clomid or any of that stuff what are other thing's that are just or almost as good. thanks. i have gained 27 lbs..

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    27 lbs., good shit!! what did you cycle? And from what I've read, Clomid is always a good idea after a cycle.

sav22 is offline Associate Member
    You're gonna have to eat enough calories to satisfy those extra pounds you just put on...You should've had your clomid before everything else...it's really too bad to have to say goodbye to 27lbs

Lush is offline Associate Member
    Well, it's pretty much not a good idea to come off a cycle without any clomid. I won't bust your balls though- I've been there myself.

If i was you I'd try 20mg/day of d-bol first thing in the morning for like a week. Then 15 for a week and then 10 for a couple weeks.
    And some ECA twice/day for 2 weeks then clen for 2 weeks (running along with the d-bol). And lots of L-glutamine.

It would help to know what your cycle was though.

200 sust week 1-15
    300 deca week 1 -10
    dbol 30mg day for 4 weeks

what would happen if i dident take clomid? can i get it form a docter? are there any naturel things i can take? to be just as good? what about tribulus.? or prohormones?

Lush is offline Associate Member
    Blue-bug,

Unless you're like 7' tall- you are my hero for putting on 27 lbs from that cycle.

That is some nice weight gain bro.

About not having clomd- if you don't use it it just takes that much longer for you natural test production to get going again. Meanwhile your body is in a catabolic state and you lose muscle- until the natural test levels get going again.

This is where Mr. d-bol comes in. doing a little mini bridge with 'bol like I said will help prevent muscle breakdown and not (completely) supress natural test production. So you can benefit form the d-bol effects while your 'nads slowly come back on line.

I don't know if you can get clomid from your doctor either- that totally depends on the doc. Everbody just relies on the illegal sources.

Taus is offline New Member
    Worst case scenario I've heard of people loading up on tribulus (biotests tribex is pretty good suposedly) and taking a shitload of vitex. It will def exert some effect at suppressing estrogen and possibly raising test (as trib's supposed mechanism of action involves LH as does clomid) but nowhere near proper clomid therapy. Rule #1 of cycling should be have everything including anti-e's beforehand, but live and learn I guess.

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    You can try telling your doctor that you're having problems getting pregnant, and he might give you a script for clomid.

It really shouldn't be too hard to get clomid, it isn't a steroid , so it's easier to get. You can take chances and just buy from a website.

kingjmack is offline Junior Member
    Bro, some of the best advice ive gotten off this board was to get all your stuff together before you begin your cycle so you won't have to worry about not havin anything.
    ive read some people try tribulus if they have no clomid, but have never done so personally.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by kingjmack
    Bro, some of the best advice ive gotten off this board was to get all your stuff together before you begin your cycle so you won't have to worry about not havin anything.
    Bingo!!!

Tribulus will do very little and if you don't find clomid you will likely lose a lot of what you have gained.

BTW...could you please explain how you were doing 200mg/week of sust?

androplex is offline Donating Member
    no clomid

rexflexall is offline Associate Member
    ive used tribestan and that worked pretty well. eca blocks cortisol recptors so that may help you keep your gains while leaning up at the same time.

Grant is offline Member
    maybe he was taking three fourth of a cc

sorry i ment 250 i also did another type of sudt i not sure what type though but my cousin got it from germany it look really different but it works.. this is was my frist cycle. so if i wanna ask my docter about it what do u think he will say? about it? if i tell im the real story about what i did do u think they will help me out are they soposed to? or they wont care?

Thread Information