Thread: ??

Dman is offline New Member

Question ??

I am a new come er so if my question is dumb sorry - i am about to cycle test 200 and i would like to know when i come off the juice will i lose the mass that i gain and will i lose the stength that i had before i started? and will it be easy or hard to gain it all back naturally because i don't plan on cycling again........

THICK is offline New Member
    I have seen guys loose mass ( some ) or ( most ), depending on time gone by. training etc. but have kept alot of strengh. Everyone is diffrent. If that is what you plan on doing, I would advise you not to use Gear at all ( A.S. ).....Peace Man

The original jason Guest
    bro everyone says they will cycle only once lol well it depends on how quick you regain your natural testosterone you will need to take clomid poist cycle for 3 weeks starting 1 week after your last shot 50/100/50 mg ed also you will ned to have nolvadex on hand during the cycle for gyno from the test what dosage are u gonna talke are you gonna stack it with anythign?? let me know

peace
    jason

jason i plan on stacking it with reforvit 25mg pill.o what if i don't take with clomid what will happen.will it have a negitive effect?

Cool

testosterone 200 depot from souyh america. today was my birthday I'm 23.I have been a swimmer all my life. i swim for a neighborhood swim team and for my high school i was one of the best in my area. that was about 5yrs ago now i just try to stay in shape and work to pay the bills.I'm 5'8 155 lbs my max on the bench is 230

The original jason Guest
    ok bro no worried well u can stack it with dbol no wories (refb) I would go with about 40mg ed maybe 50 if you have the injectable cos its inderdosed you can also take the injectable form orally. You will NEED clomid for sure if you dont waht could happen well you could just lose all your gains thats all!!!!!!! think about it dont cycle without clomid! its not worth it

peace
    jason

Mike Guest
    bump what jason said - also - I would think bout throwing in deca - and if you dont want to do another cycle after this I wouldnt suggest doing the cycle at all...does anyone here know anybody that REALLY only did ONE cycle and stopped there???

THICK is offline New Member
    Well Mike I did, huh huh......................Not

Dman, I'm no pro but I said the same thing six years ago. Here i am on the board 24/7 gathering as much info as I can and started my third cycle. No one really likes poking themselves in the ass but if your gonna do it, do it right and get the best results you can get these guys will tell ya. Dont forget the liver detox. I was an athlete in high school and went on to play football for Arizona state, if I was lucky I was 4th string 1/2 back and finally gave in and juiced my last year. I finally got bumped up and played 2 games then promised myself I would never juice again. Well here I am 6 years later loading up for personal results. What do they say with tattooes " one isnt enough" same shit.

One more thing, if your gonna use deca then spend the extra money use 200mg not 50mg (less cc's)... my ass is killing me!

Fast R

Oh, I almost forgot ..... HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Thread Information