leannrough is offline New Member

Question testosterone/ steroids

ok call me stupid!!!! I was going to the doc's because he was going to put me on testosterone because iam always tired and just fatigued and no sexual interest at all.anyway i am 37 just like to know if i could mix testosterone and steroids or are they both the same and at the same time buff up alittle anyone know what the difference is and which is better and do they both have the same benefit I did my research but am not sure I know the answer there are alot of things out there to buy.

Edited to correct the syntax for the graphic used in the text. None of the original text was changed.
    Last edited by TNT; 07-10-2002 at 01:31 PM.

adaptations is offline Member
    testpsterone= AS..

Your doc is prolly gonna put you on HRT...

Mixing Other AS with you srip with be more than fine

hey buddy what is HRT thanks man

viper is offline Member
    you will most likely go on HRT (hormone replacement therapy)....there are several types and routes....do you have a problem injecting yourself ?...
    some will offer patches or gels...they will bring you up to reasonable levels, but nothing like the levels most people around here take....
    give a little more info on you goals and lifting history and im sure we can help.....if you have a question you want to ask off the board feel free to PM someone on the board you feel comfortable with and ask them....

iam 37 150 lean fit 5/9 want to get buffed alittle about 15 more pounds solid muscle . i want to feel good as well as look good . workout 5 times aweek no body fat will send a pic to through email what i like to acheive thanks guys . i am not sure about sticking myself what about test cream

TNT
    TNT is offline Retired Moderator
    Welcome to the board, leannrough . . .

Testosterone is the "foundation" of anabolic steroids - the basic building block for an AS (anabolic steroid ) cycle. Think of it as the cake; all other AS are the icing on the cake.

My recommendation - do a lot of reading, and start with the Over 30 Forum here at A.R. There are several guys who are on HRT, and many guys who started on testosterone for medical reasons have learned to parlay their treatment into an improvement of the shape they're in.

At this juncture, I would not recommend that you do any other anabolic steroids . Until you are stabilized in your total test levels (which you will find out the next time your TT levels are tested), you don't want to skew the picture by introducing other substances. Also, as you begin to learn about testosterone use, also try to avoid the temptation of self-increasing your dosage, at least for now (you'll learn the tricks later) - it will result in too high a TT level, which will make your doctor cut back on your dosage.

The main idea now is to bring your TT levels up to normal range (which is 241-827). Assuming you are in otherwise good health, this is an excellent time to start working out - even a therapeutic dosage of test will help you reverse your ratio of body fat to lean muscle mass, and you will get into shape more easily with the test supplementation.

Finally, until you learn more about testosterone - what it is and what it does - stick with your own doctor. If he picked up a low test level on your part, he is already doing his job well. As you read the Over 30 Forum, avoid the so-called anti-aging clinics that practice "cyber medicine" - they're quacks. (Yes, I realize this will offend a few bros here, but that's the way I see it.) Stick with the basics for now, and begin your lessons by reading aboutt the different "delivery systems" for test - gel, patches, injection, etc. Become a proactive patient who will ultimately manage his own treatment - and that starts with the learning phase.

Again, welcome to A.R.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    AAS = ANABOLIC , ANDROGENIC STEROIDS
    TESTOSTERONE = ANDROGENIC
    DECA = ANABOLIC

Thread Information