REM
    REM is offline Member

how serious is your intake and training when doing roids?

from your honest heart how many of you do exactly
    what your supose to do calories carbs training when doing roids? i been reading many post and alot guys do low doses getting some decent gains as well as other guys do high doses
    and also get good gains, my point of view is that
    as long as eat enough and rest and train at least
    4days good plus your proper gear what else you need man, the reason why i'm saying this is bcos
    i know XPLICIT is having result problems including
    myself and i'm sure other folks too,
    maybe this can help all of us to understand how important intake is or its there anything else we
    r missing, before roids i gained some muscle just training and eating, currently my amount of eating had changed a bit, can you guys give your best
    input to see whats the problem...

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    You gotta push yourself as hard as possible at the gym. Going in and just going through the motions will not yeild significant results. Diet is everything. If you're bulking, eat everything "clean" that crosses your path. Get at least 8 hours of sleep a night. Drink tons of water. Coupled with the right gear, that is a recipe for success.

Follow it strictly.

REM
    REM is offline Member
    thanks ARTHUR999 for involving yourself into this
    bro, mine 1 of my goal was and is to help this particular cycle due to fact that supossed i got
    better gear so i'm working along with it.

rexflexall is offline Associate Member
    the thing i notice the most and what i think plays a key role in this is form at the gym. i see these heros slamming these weights around that are too heavy for them and then when they are done hop up and look around to see how many people saw. i will go in there some days and it will take me a minute or 2 to complete on set of 8. i have the slowest reps in my gym and i'm one of the biggest guys in there. i think that has alot to do with it. when i slowed down the reps and started squeezing as hard as i could at peak contraction, i noticed myself breaking through some plateaus. i wasn't using as much wieght as i use to as first, but in no time i passed my old weight and had better form. all this is of course with good diet and rest.

REM
    REM is offline Member
    i'm currently 160lbs body shape looks way better than before i have nice cut nice vascularity some muscle as well with these results i'm happy,
    at this moment i'm doing light weight cutting up since i'm having troble gaining weight so i think if i do heavy weight i'll probably loose my cuts and i dont want that to happen so i'm thing doing mine homework guys....

diet is very vital to growth as ARTHURB mentioned. as u are on juice, you have more stamina, you can eat more, but healthy(always remember that) and as you have more energy, you can lift more and that leads to mass gain.
    One reason you did not succeed or see any gains is that your gear could have been fake. but if its Legit, then depends on what you took on the cycle and what your stats were before and after your cycle

sorry my message was a little delayed...lol
    but agreeing with reflexall, you need to keep proper form if you wanna keep up your definition
    eat right and work out right and then you can see dem chics flocking at you, but too bad on AS you cant bang them as otherwise
    lol

Thread Information