Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Synthol Users

LewdTenant is offline Respected Member

Synthol Users

I don't want to see any flames please. just curious if there any synthol users on board.

Lewd

Crazy Bencher is offline Junior Member
    bump

4plates is offline Banned
    no sythol here bro,but with my last cycle of tren ,prop,and winny,95% of delt shots.it looks like it

Kingnut is offline Junior Member
    always wondered about synthol myself, wouldn't mind adding some quick size to the arms and calves.

4 plates- I have been hearing a lot about fast acting esterfied juice and non esterfied juice being used for spot injections, is it worth givin it a shot? (no pun intended) Nut

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    I need a bigger cock, if I inject there will I get the results that I'm looking for?

RobNAUTICA is offline Associate Member
    lmao
    i read that synthol put flex wheeler and another pro almost in retirment
    because of terrible infections

i also read that its god damned expensive!!!

basskiller is offline Associate Member
    Not if you make it yourself...Thanks Lewd!

I just noticed your avatar...Clockwork orange...Strange film!

Nate_Dog is offline Member
    Originally posted by basskiller
    Not if you make it yourself...Thanks Lewd!

I just noticed your avatar...Clockwork orange...Strange film!
    Make it yourself??? Please explain?

I am going to do spot injections with my prop. Calves and Arms.

If you feel this is wrong in anyway, delete it my good friend!

Directions For Making Synthol

WARNING: This is not intended for injection. This is a very dangerous pratice as pointed out in the article and links above.This is a posing oil.

i suggest you get the following:

1)a few STERILIZED 150ml vials
    2)5ml BA for every 100ml of oil
    3)1000ml MCT oil
    4)a ton of alcohol pads
    5)box of syringe/pins(23g/3cc)-don't use slin and get at least 1-inchers
    6)box of pins(23g)
    7)filters( should be able to do more than 100ml of oil since it has no AS suspended in it)
    8)large syringes for filtering. I use 60ml.

DIRECTIONS
    1)attach drawing pin to 60ml syringe.
    2)draw 3ml of BA into the large 60ml syringe
    use 1ml of Ba for every 20ml of MCT oil
    3)Now draw some MCT oil to fill the syringe.
    4)hold the syringe with the needle pointing upward and remove the drawing pin
    5)attach a .45 or .22 filter to the syringe
    6)attach a fresh drawing pin to the filter
    7)wipe the top of the sterile 150ml vial with a new alcohol pad.
    8)place a pin size 23g or smaller into the rubber membrane of the vial to relive air pressure
    9)insert the needle attached to the filter and syringe into the sterile vial.
    10)Press slowly on the syringe with only enough pressure to push the oil through and not more than that.More pressure does not help.
    11)remove the filter from the pin attached to it and leaving the pin in the sterile vial.
    12)attach the drawing pin used to draw oil and draw more oil and BA using 1ml of BA per 20ml of MCT oil
    13)remove drawing pin and attach the filter to the drawing pin left in the sterile vial
    14)repeat steps 10-12 until the vial is full.
    15)when the vial is full remove both pins from the vial and wipe the top with a fresh alcohol pad

Never touch the top of the sterile vial with your hands and never touch the drawing pins with your hands. We are trying to keep this sterile.

when drawing from the vial always wipe it with a fresh alcohol pad and use a fresh drawing pin.wipe the vial before and after injecting a pin into the vial always with a fresh alcohol pad.

Lewd

Note: all I did was make some things boldfaced.
    Last edited by basskiller; 07-11-2002 at 06:29 AM.

Basskiller, as long as you give me credit I don't mind,but peewee from fitnessboard told me where to get some cheap MCT oil he used for his and also suggested a concentration of BA in the oil. The rest was pretty easy since I've made Test Prop, fina, and Bacteriostatic water

i swore I'd never do it but my arms just are getting dwarfed my shoulders so I needed a little help. I was also interested in seeing if running some synthol followed by a cycle of AS would give some permanent gains.

I'm in my third week of synthol injections in my arms and I'm up 1in. I'm hitting the long head and outer head on the tricep. And for the bicep I am just hitting the peak.

first week was 1ml in all 3 sites on both arms every day. I also hit the tricep head above the elbow a couple times and that just feels too damn weird.

2nd week I went to 2ml in all 3 sites on both arms every day.

3rd week I am doing 3ml in peak of my bicep both arms and 2ml in outer tricep head of both arms EOD and the following day i do 3ml in the long tricep head of both arms and then EOD

In about 2 weeks I will be running a cycle with injectibles being ganabol EQ 50mg/ml,fina homebrew 40mg/ml,and ICN Test Enan. I will drop the synthol and use the AS in it's place. 10 week cycle.

Lewd

G-S Guest
    Synthol scares me.

Oh by all means! Yea You gave me that link for the MCT oil.
    Last night while I was in bed thinking... Could you use this and add test powder to it?

Originally posted by LewdTenant
    Basskiller, as long as you give me credit I don't mind,but peewee from fitnessboard told me where to get some cheap MCT oil he used for his and also suggested a concentration of BA in the oil. The rest was pretty easy since I've made Test Prop, fina, and Bacteriostatic water

i swore I'd never do it but my arms just are getting dwarfed my shoulders so I needed a little help. I was also interested in seeing if running some synthol followed by a cycle of AS would give some permanent gains.

I'm in my third week of synthol injections in my arms and I'm up 1in. I'm hitting the long head and outer head on the tricep. And for the bicep I am just hitting the peak.

first week was 1ml in all 3 sites on both arms every day. I also hit the tricep head above the elbow a couple times and that just feels too damn weird.

2nd week I went to 2ml in all 3 sites on both arms every day.

3rd week I am doing 3ml in peak of my bicep both arms and 2ml in outer tricep head of both arms EOD and the following day i do 3ml in the long tricep head of both arms and then EOD

In about 2 weeks I will be running a cycle with injectibles being ganabol EQ 50mg/ml,fina homebrew 40mg/ml,and ICN Test Enan. I will drop the synthol and use the AS in it's place. 10 week cycle.

Lewd

peewee mkaes his AS with Test powders and MCT oil. Personally I preffer safflower oil for making AS.

Lewd

superbeast is offline Member
    A buddy of mine got some and couldn't handle it. He gave it to me to try. I was putting it in my side delts. The shit hurts like hell. Imagine the worst muscle soreness you've ever had, now think of it being constant for however long you use the synthol. I wasn't using very much at all, but I could barely lift my arms. You have to use a good bit for it to make a noticeable difference and it was gone within a week of stopping it.

Not worth the pain and hastle!

Nate_Dog is offline Member
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by LewdTenant
    peewee mkaes his AS with Test powders and MCT oil. Personally I preffer safflower oil for making AS.

Lewd
    [/QUOTE

Test powders??? Please Lewd PM ME!

llAPll is offline New Member
    mct oil is a synthetic oil and bacteria cannot live in it..

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    I thought about using it, but im going to do some research first.

Originally posted by llAPll
    mct oil is a synthetic oil and bacteria cannot live in it..
    people have reported getting gangrene from it's use. I will spend the 10 cents and add BA.

also the BA will iritate the muscle and cause swelling which is what you want, but not a whole lot.

Lewd

I am off synthol for the last 5 weeks now. But, daily I am injecting:
    2ml (50mg/ml Fina - 40mg/ml TP) blend
    2ml 50mg/ml EQ
    2ml 50mg/ml winny
    .5ml 1000mcg/ml B12

I do 3.5ml in the AM and 3ml in the PM. usually in biceps
    also taking bromo/liquadex/T3/liquaclen/Liv52

I am not doing ICN's this cycle.

after about 7 weeks of injecting this volume of AS/synthol in my arms(was hitting long tricep head and bicep and only bicep now) my arms are not mushy as some people say they would be.they do not look puffy. they are vascular and hard. No weird bumps. I massage my arms at work when I am bored.

Lewd

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Why do you want to use synthol? Go do some curls instead.

Originally posted by palme
    Why do you want to use synthol? Go do some curls instead.
    I have a special arm routine for this cycle.

Please explain to me what curls are. I never heard of them.is it a supplement or an AS I do not know about?

Lewd

ROTFLTHTSASTCMMMWIATIHEPMASCTPATTMTMHAAOTIYFYSFPOS WYLJTMMLTMYB = Rolling On The Floor Laughing Too Hard To Stop And Scaring The Cat, Meanwhile My Mom Walked In And Thought I Had Eaten Poinsonous Mushrooms And She Called The Paramedics And They Took Me Too Mad House And All Of This Is Your Fault You Stupid Fathead Piece Of Shit With Your Lame Jokes That Make Me Laugh This Much You Bastard

Thats how funny you was.

Seriusly, are you entering a comp? otherwise i see now point in useing synthol.

The person using synthol just as an ego boost is IMO pathetic.

DiMensionX is offline Member
    Palme, not that I use Synthol but I guess we are all pathetic.

You see, a lot of us use AAS for an ego boost, to break through barriers and what not. Why should Synthol be any different?

Inquiring minds want to know!

DMX

still growin is offline Member
    My only question is, why would you ever think of doing it if it wasn't permanent? lol Unless you enter contests. Or are there ways to keep synthol size?

Originally posted by still growin
    My only question is, why would you ever think of doing it if it wasn't permanent? lol Unless you enter contests. Or are there ways to keep synthol size?
    He understands

Well, there are some who think that by stretching the facia you allow yourself more room to grow in muscle easier...

DMX

still growin is offline Member
    That picture that was posted a few weeks ago. Can't remember guys name or who posted, but it was the freak with the huge arms in handcuffs. Was that permanent, or will he shrink when he stops?

Greg Valentino, yup he should be fucking shot. I don't know but I would imagine it will shrink and he will be left with a LOT of excess skin...

DMX

But he can grow alot of good muscle in there cant he? Cause he has expended the facia? So no problem for him is it? Everyone should do what he did and get 70" arms.......

Bro, there is a difference between stretched facia and torn facia:-). Regardless that guys a fucking idiot IMO. It's folks like him that give anything they touch a bad name.

DMX

I believe I explained why I did synthol. I never thought I would do AS. I thought it was for losers with low self esteem. Now I am on AS and thought the same thing about synthol.

I believe I explained that my biceps were laging behind. I wanted to test the theory of stretching muscle fascia to increase muscle growth more rapidly. I ran synthol, then AS with high volume injections and have a very serious arm workout.

I have tried almost everything people are scared to try(DNP ,IGF-1,PGf2,GH) just to help people out.

if you look down on me for synthol use get in line. It is pretty long. lots of synthol haters and AS haters out there.

this board is to share information. If you find this post does not interest you and you have nothing insightful to add besides "try arm curls".move on. I am not interested in flames.

every cycle I have run included some type of experiment. My next one will be to test Animal's theory of staying out of homestasis by starting at a low dose of AS and increasing the amount every 2 weeks.

right now my body is rather proportional. I am happy with the results. I have no interest in makeing my arms so big that they make my shoulders look small and then I am back at square one.

Also I m surprised to see no bruising in the injection sites

Lewd

HAHa you got a point bro!
    Yeah his a moron, i hate him!

Dr. Derek is offline Member
    Originally posted by DiMensionX
    Bro, there is a difference between stretched facia and torn facia:-). Regardless that guys a fucking idiot IMO. It's folks like him that give anything they touch a bad name.

DMX
    Now what makes you so judgemental, have you ever met Greg. I betting you haven't. I'm sure that if I was to tell you that I thought you looked like shit and was a fucking idiot because you didn't have over 16 inch arms that wouldn't make you feel so good, would it?
    Last edited by Dr. Derek; 08-19-2002 at 08:03 PM.

Originally posted by palme
    ROTFLTHTSASTCMMMWIATIHEPMASCTPATTMTMHAAOTIYFYSFPOS WYLJTMMLTMYB = Rolling On The Floor Laughing Too Hard To Stop And Scaring The Cat, Meanwhile My Mom Walked In And Thought I Had Eaten Poinsonous Mushrooms And She Called The Paramedics And They Took Me Too Mad House And All Of This Is Your Fault You Stupid Fathead Piece Of Shit With Your Lame Jokes That Make Me Laugh This Much You Bastard

Thats how funny you was.

Seriusly, are you entering a comp? otherwise i see now point in useing synthol.

The person using synthol just as an ego boost is IMO pathetic.

Burn those bridges..............................Lewd is a knowledgable person you should not burn bridges with people you may want advice from in the future.....

IMO synthol has its place among our culture

I am concerned with the flames here. Seems like some people are feeling singled out...let's keep the discussion on synthol use. Talking about Greg adds nothing to this thread except that ANYTHING done in excess is not smart

Lewd

notice the first post. This was expected to happen.

Lewd

I never saw any bruising at the injection sight while using synthol, niether was there any pain. It was when I started site injecting AAS that the pain and bruising came along.

anytime you talk about synthol use, there are people who are strongly againist it, why because they think that a synthol user is lazy and has no work ethic, which is total bullshit. Its like all the anti-AAS people who say that people who take steriods are lazy, shit they never see how much work goes into our bodies, people should not be so judgemental

Ummm, ok Dr. D, I'll go with you somewhat on this. However, I think you may have misunderstood my posts. I do think Greg is a bonehead but that is beside the point, my point was in defense of logical use of Synthol, and that people such as Greg give something that can have benifits a bad name.

I have no predisposed judgements about synthol, nor AAS. However, when someone such as Greg has obviously abused something to that extent and contorted his body in such a sick way I don't have a problem saying it.

Now, as far as 16" arms I gotta make a point here. Assuming I have 16" arms I know that I will continue to grow and to build myself to be a better person. However Greg is a prime example of someone who has taken something to an extreme, it is unfortunate that he has ruined his career as a Pro because of his choices. Also, for someone with his public stature he is a walking billboard for those with predispositions about Synthol and what it does. Dr. D, Greg will never be back to the form he once was. I however will attain my goals, my assumed 16" guns will not be that way for long. I have no shame in posting my picture nor taking critisism's from anyone.

Oh, and since your so quick to jump on me for giving my opinion, please do post a pic of yourself so that I may return the favor:-).

DMX

OK I guess I did jump down your throat, but it always pisses me off when people are so judgemental, especially of others, who they dont even know. Greg is not a professional anything, I dont think Greg ever intended on turning pro, his main objective was money and being a freak, and he is a freak, and he was making money until he got thrown in jail for selling shit.

I will go as far to say that 99% of pro bodybuilders have used synthol, and 100% of the people competeing in this years Olympia are using it. Thats just the name of the game. So is there room for it in bodybuilding? yes there is.

There have been several pictures of me posted in the pic forum from as early as 1992 to 2002 so you can cut away. If you like I can email you more so you can critic my physique with your vast years of judging experience. I know where I stand and so do many others and thats what matters to me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information