AZlifter is offline Associate Member

Question Convincing arguments for your girlfriend & juice?

Hey bros & gals!

(MODs sorry if this doesn't belong in this forum)

I've done a few searches but i couldn't find much on how some of you bros go about convincing your "better half"...ha ha.....that doing steroids isn't as bad as the media makes it out to be....as LONG as you have done the research and taken all necessary precations. I'm mean my fiancee isn't against it totally, but she needs more convincing that its not going to harm your body if you take the time to see the doctors and do the research. (Moderation)

She understands my reasoning for doing them, but she is afraid that I'll have long-term effects or that my liver or kidneys will fail. I'm only on my first cycle....lol

Please chime in your 2 cc's if any of you have experienced this situation at one point in your life.

Thanks,
    AZ

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    There was a post about this a couple of weeks ago. The guy said let me do juice, and I'll buy you a new pair of breasts. I'll look for the thread.

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    I re-read the post and it doesn't really answer your question, but it was a good thread:

http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...ghlight=spouse

I would just tell her how knowledgable you are on the subject and you know what and how to counter some of the side effects. Just explain how it works and what it does and let her know that you're taking all the right percautions.

Bro,

I've explained to her the research and time that i've put into it. I was just wondering if anyone had an arguement that just changed their mind bucause it helped to clear her mind of the bad SHIT you hear from the media ?????/

sav22 is offline Associate Member
    I'm looking for the same thing AZlifter...so I'll bump this up a couple spots

Tystick is offline Junior Member
    I feel you pain bro, I spent many a night thinking about how to tell my wife.

I think it boils down to having her see it for herself. She needs to read and see what you read. Ask yourself....what convinced you? And second if your doing a boatload of Anadrol , or something similiar....then you might be in for a few side effects. Just make sure she is Ok with it before you start! Otherwise, everything that you do wrong or if you act wierd one day, she will constantly think "its the roids", or she'll say "you wouldn't act that way if it wasn't for the roids".

You are in charge of your own body, do what you want, nobody should tell you what you can or cant do!
    Just remeber she has to deal with you on a day to day basis, and all the crap that comes with you.

Hope that helps...take it slow. You can't rush these things!
    Last edited by Tystick; 07-10-2002 at 04:56 PM.

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    Well, all you have to tell her is this:
    "Look babe, you remember when we were doing it 3 times a day everyday? How many times do we do it now? 3 times a week maybe? Weeeeeell... that's because I was using steroids , how else do you think that I was able to f*ck your ugly @ss that many times a day? Aren't drugs wonderful honey?"

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member

G Child,

I think that approach would work quite well

I don't know why the fuck i didn't think of it.....LOL

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    I don't know about you, but it wouldn't matter how juiced I was. I wouldn't have the balls to call my girl an ugly @ss. B/C if I did, I'd have to make sure I slept with one eye open every night!

I'd do the same thing, only it would be because she poked out the other one in a fit of rage!

Anyone else got an experience to share?

Bump for me!

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    I think if u tell once u start doing Test she will be getting "it" atleast twice a day... That should do it...

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Ask her to spend a few hours with you on this message board. Show her the various threads, toipics and explain how you have an incredible amount of knowledge at your fingertips that will ensure your safty.

will is offline Banned
    once again gchild never ceases to amaze me....

pitaans is offline New Member
    Make her understand that there are plenty other girls who would love to have a big man,you can even proovit to her.Many ways to kill a cat!!

Good call Pete235,

I've asked her to come and look at this board and see the info. that i've been able to obtain with the help of you BROS out there. She said "I would like to hear what those people who have taken steroids have to say about the effects it had on their bodies," so hopefully i can convince her to come take a look at this board.

Would you have a suggestion on how to explain that the media is BULLSHIT about what they have to say on steroids?

Thanks for the responses bros!

Come on bros.....i know more of you had experienced this problem before!

Help me out here

cube is offline Junior Member
    AZlifter here's the problem: you wife/girlfriend/fiancee has been fed media bullshit for years and years about how bad steriods are for the body. she remembers how lyle alzado blamed steroids for his brain tumors.

there is no way that you can sit down and have a conversation and then everything will be fine and she'll be ok with it. she's been told for YEARS AND YEARS that as are bad, its probably going to take a long time for you to convince her otherwise. don't try and convince her overnight take some time. like pete235 said, get her to read stuff on ar. maybe try pointing out that many people are prescribed steroids for differing medical conditions, find a few articles on that sort of stuff.

i'm slowly trying to convince my wife that i won't kill myself by using as, i figure it's probably going to take me at least 12 months to persaude her that it's not so bad. try and be patient with her, she's only worried about your health.

cube

inertia is offline Associate Member
    g child ---lol---lol, i myself have come to that insurmountable hump.and what ive come up with is the notion that these women want something in return. yep,the best idea yet ive seen yet,is trade-off between (my a.s.)and new breasts or a new dog. something she really wants ,not he best idea but if you think abt it .the moment i begin to rage ,the dog goes first ......so,the dog should last about a month or so since HER rage is probably twice mine i imagine the conflict between the two of us will take her mind off the dog and the a.s....welll ok....maybe that wont work! but i believe for me it is a give and take situation,she wants the best for me and my health(right) wrong she wants my moneyj/k and i want her to know i am responsible and believe that a.s. done in moderation and done responsibly does little if any harm to my system.with a doctors supervision and your help this can benefit both you and me! .i agree with part of all your ideas so far but i think this important that the wife ,or better half knows for a number of reasons.so tell them but be honest besides ,i like big tits anyways. --peace to all ---inertia

inertia is offline Associate Member
    so how many people die each year of a.s.related problems?

how many people die each year of cigarette related problems?

what is the ratio ?

That would be good to know Inertia........anyone know where i might be able to dig up an article on the death rate of roids vs. say cigs or alcohol????

swoll is offline Junior Member
    Due to the fact that i cant lie to my girl i told her i got a stock pile and plan to start taking in a few months. She wasnt to happy but said it was something i was going to do before i meet her so she knows it has nothing to do with her. But i know shes still mad. I really care about her and dont want to do anything to upset her but getting big is my dream Anyway i still dont know what to say... one of her friends told her all the "side effects" (but thats the blind leading the blind). Dont think she believes me when i tell her there not as bad as she thinks.
    Im with you bro... need a good answer for her

ladave99 is offline Junior Member
    You are the man, G-Child. You are one funny guy. I fell over laughing with your response.

Honestly though, I think the best answer (and I have intentionally decided not to talk about this with my GF, and I don't know what I will do if I am found out) is that there are some things that women just won't understand.

I think an athlete using anabolics falls in the range of things that men and athletes do. Like waking up at 4AM to run and train before work. Women don't always understand things that men do. Why practically every man I know would rather sit on the couch drinking beer until he passes out on a Saturday night, instead of seeing some girly movie and dreaming about their wedding day.

My point is men and women are different. We always will be. As long as you can convince her that you are being safe (as safe as possible), then I think she should understand. Maybe talk to your doctor.

Take a look at many non-athletes--(and many of us lifters as well)
    Some people are 1) overweight, 2) smoke, 3) drink alcohol, 4) are not physically active, 5) do drugs, 6) put butter on toast, etc. Don't most girlfriends understand these behaviors in men? I think some education and knowledge (like Pete235 said) is probably the best answer.

Tough problem.
    Let us know how it goes.

I'll definately keep you guys posted on how things come out

Also, she did pop the question: "what are you going to do if your family notices and what if my family notices?"

I got stumped...lol. How would i explain something like that to a family member?

If they notice, just say its diet, and extra hard work at the gym. That will be the truth anyway. Who's to say you just didn't eat enough carbs or protien before. They don't know that.
    oh yeah..Wear baggy clothes around them.

Ha ha.....TYSTICK.....LOL

I'll try that one....I'll keep YOU posted if it works.....LOL

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

my gf bitches about it

in all honesty, i just tell her, you like what you see? oh yeah, then shut up about it

GOOD NEWS

The lady has accepted that fact that i want to do a cycle. After last night and the long conversation we had she agreed to support me and just understand why i am doing this. I got her to realize that all the media hype is just what it is....HYPE! and that steriods , when done properly, can't be as harmful as slamming beers everyday or smoking packs of cigarettes all the time.

She understood that i have done research and she is aware that i have you BROS here to turn to for support and help if problems were to arise

Once i told her that i would see a doc before, in the middle and after the cycle was over she felt a little more at ease. She realized then, that i wasn't just jumping into it without taking the right precautions and then she realized that its MY body and that she really doesn't have a right to tell me what i can and can't do with it. All in all, it went over VERY well, although she was a little squirmish about the injection part of it. She asked "will it leave track marks?" I couldn't help myself, so i busted up laughing.

The MORAL to this thread is "BE HONEST"...the more open you are to your significant other the more they will understand you and your needs as a man. Educate them slowly on it and just let them know that you wanted them to be apart of it, therefore you felt it was best to not try and hide it from them.

Thanks to all you bros that helped me out and i hope someday this thread will help another bro in my same situation!

Jamisun is offline Associate Member
    I have not done a cycle yet, i want my wife to be OK with it before i do. Its not like you can hide shit from her, chics have a sixth sense. She is coming around, i tell her its not that bad, and that it used to be legal and was done under the supervision of doctors.

Right On AZlifter, you be so happy that you can share all the great changes you will go through. Glad shes not mad anymore. I swear people get real pissy in our state right now, Its sooooo damn HOT!

swoll is offline Junior Member

Thumbs up

Gald to hear it my man!

diesel21 is offline Member
    show her some research and let her understand it more.. juice is made to look bad by the media... it is bad when abused (so is everything), but if you take it right it can actually be good for you!

kreper69 is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by Pete235
    Ask her to spend a few hours with you on this message board. Show her the various threads, toipics and explain how you have an incredible amount of knowledge at your fingertips that will ensure your safty.
    Hey bro's, First thing i want to say is thanks AZ for posting this I have a similar problem.. Pete that was some great advice you gave to AZ, and everyone else has some really good advice too. I'm going to make a different thread cause I don't feel that it would be right to bite off of another bro's post I just wanted to say thanks for the post, and the advice. I used advice, and now I have a bigger problem now..
    I'll post in general question's I need some good advice on this one..

Glad to hear your girl accepted it bro!!!

sav22 is offline Associate Member
    Glad to hear everything turned out alright for you AZ.

Thanks fellas for the support!

Also thanks to all the guys that gave me their 2cc's worth

The more HONEST you are the easier it will be to explain

Grant is offline Member
    glad to hear, that approach takes a lot of time, you have to practice your delivery and be prepared to give a good argument

freak of the week is offline Junior Member
    Your lucky AZ I have along way to go before my girl will ever accept juice. I don't know what to do?

Freak,
    You could always bring her online and let us help you convince her. The worst that could happen is she goes away knowing you have researched your gear, and you have people looking out for your health. win win IMO

Thread Information