Thread: Urine odor

HiloJack is offline New Member

Urine odor

I just started my cycle yesterday. I'm taking dbal at 40mg ED. My question is my urine has a strange odor, it kind of reminds me of rubber. Is this alright? I took dbol one other time and no odor. I did a search on it but found nothing. Just curious
    HiloJack

Tystick is offline Junior Member
    I hear that, mine is smellin' kinda foul too. I don't know if its dbol though because I cycled off it three days ago....Still smells!

Jamisun is offline Associate Member
    When your body is in ketosis your urine will smell foul. I can't be positive if that is what you are experiencing, but its a thought. you can get a ketosis test kit OTC at any pharm.

4plates is offline Banned
    could be your not drinking enough water.dark stinky urine is a sign of dehydration,1-2 gallons ed.especially in heat where you are sweating alot.

Tystick is offline Junior Member
    Ok Jamisun....I searched a definition on ketosis. Found a bunch about diet, but not the true definition. How is it caused? How is it prevented? Sounds like if your in keto for too long I could loose muscle mass. Help!

I'm kind of puzzled to by what Jamisun said?
    4plates you get around, every question I have your always there with an answer.
    I drink 2 gallons plus. I should have added, that its only the first piss after a dose and its not dark only a slight color. I'm taking 2 5mg Thai 4 times a day. I also started N-large2. Could it be that?
    HiloJack

Originally posted by 4plates
    could be your not drinking enough water.dark stinky urine is a sign of dehydration,1-2 gallons ed.especially in heat where you are sweating alot.

I would have to go with this myself bro.

And with that it will be dark in color of green to brown color.

If it is clear and the odor smells then i would also ask what vitamins and so forth you are taking ??

5minsforfighting is offline Associate Member
    If you are taking ala like you should be on a dbol cycle your pee should smell awful

basskiller is offline Associate Member
    It's the ALA if your taking it!

Ya I'm taking ALA, at the same time with the dbal 1000mg through out the day. I just assumed it was the dbal.
    Thanks for the help
    HiloJack

do not over look the water theory bro !!!

I do not care what you are taking make sure you have enough water and then go from there !!!

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro its the ALA. My urine also reeks pretty bad. I noticed it after i started the ALA. So my vote is its the ALA or dehyration.

OG

How much ALA are you taking? ALA, if taken at higher doses, will put your body into ketosis. Ketosis is simply a state of carb depletion. I am not positive that is what you are experiencing. But i do know that when in ketosis, like when on a CKD, your urine will smell foul. I read a bunch on ALA and ketosis over on elite. There was a guy doing a self study/experiment on himself with various amouts of ALA and carbs to see just when he was in ketosis (by testing with ketostix). He was dropping bodyfat like mad, no matter how many carbs he ate he stayed in ketosis. I know this is off subject, but hey. I would just make sure you are getting enough carbs to rule out keto as being the cause of the smell. Taking 500MG of ALA before 3 meals a day will do it, but I don't know how much you are taking.

Bro im taking 2000mgs a day. Split up 1000mgs before lunch and 1000mgs before dinner. Whatya think?

OG

OG, Are you seeing serious bodyfat droppage? Are your workouts suffering? I want to try the ALA for that, but I don't want to have shitty workouts.

dshell5150 is offline New Member
    Can ya'll let me know what ALA is? I maybe needin' some when I go south of the border.

you can buy Alpha Lipoic Acid online, it is a legal nutritional supplament. It is an antioxident, it protects your liver from toxins in your body. Some say it should be taken with any 17aa.

Hey bro! Yes im noticing less body fat. Cant say its all do to the ALA but i have to say im lookin good.. And no, workouts arent suffering. Have u heard that is a side effect of ALA?? I take my 30mgs of dbol 45min before workout trun the radio up and start pumpin..

OG

Originally posted by Jamisun
    OG, Are you seeing serious bodyfat droppage? Are your workouts suffering? I want to try the ALA for that, but I don't want to have shitty workouts.

Hey bros...i got mine here...www.anabolical.com. The guy is real cool. And if u buy 3 bottles shipping is free. Got mine in two days.

OG

Man I am confused I take ALA and have no smell what so ever UNLESS first in the morning OR I have not had enough water....If you piss clear as hell it should not have a strong odor. Just at least try this and get back to us.

Yes some vitamins. Make you piss smell "healthy" but not a deep nasty odor like severe dehydration??

/>
    OG

4plates is offline Banned
    what i dont get is he started his cycle yesterday,and already his piss stinks?
    whatsupwitdat

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    Im in the middle of week three of a fina cycle and i notice the smell even when my urine is clear.

I dont have any back or kidney pain so im not worried, just something i wasnt expecting.

demetri is offline Member
    Originally posted by Jamisun
    When your body is in ketosis your urine will smell foul. I can't be positive if that is what you are experiencing, but its a thought. you can get a ketosis test kit OTC at any pharm.
    Ketosis is hard enough to get into on purpose and easy to get out of (just eat carbs).

Eating no carbs and lots of fat = ketosis

Ketosis is a very potent fat burning state. Makes your breath stink, your urine will stink, and if you don't work out your blood can become toxic.

Hilojack,

When you're sticking chemicals into your body it shouldn't surprize you that they are coming out. I never worry about the smell of my urine when I've changed something. I actually am pleased with it. This way I know that something is happening inside and my body is able to remove what I've been putting into it.

Now asparagus is something that gives you really foul smelling urine
    Last edited by demetri; 08-25-2002 at 08:06 AM.

Thread Information