Thread: Blood work?

NINEX05 is offline New Member

Blood work?

I was just wondering if anyone has consistently monitored their blood work for things such as liver / kidney issues and cholesterol...

I am mainly worried about the heart disease that people say steroids cause from elevated blood lipids. I eat almost 100% clean during the day and only have saturated / high fat meals maybe 3 or 4 times a week...

Is this safe enough?

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    sounds fine, i had my bloodwork done today actually, i always have before, half way through, and about 8 weeks after, just to make sure things are ok, doc wont prescribe me anything but he's cool and makes sure things are 'ok'...i felt like shit the past few weeks i think im having post cycle crash or something, sust500, deca300, and dbol 35mg ed for 5 weeks sound like it could be causing crash? been about 10-11 weeks since my last injection

viper is offline Member
    i get blood work 2x a year or more.....never had any abnormalities, my good cholesterol drops a little and triglycerides go up a little, but its only minimal...
    everything else run pretty constant.......

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    I get mine done every 3 months. Nothing but immaculant.
    I would definately advise to have it done periodically. If you don't know whats going on with your body, you never know what kind of suprise can pop up.

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Do you guys pay out of pocket or is it covered by insurance? What is included in the work you get done? just a liver check? I was looking at some of the blood test you can get performed at a local lab through healthcheckusa.com and some of them are pretty pricey.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    I get tested for liver and kidney function, white blood count, and STD's.
    I just cough up a co-pay from insurance

Thread Information