primo@ 200mg week
    eq @ 200mg week
    and anadrol the first 6 weeks @ 50mg A day
    im gonna do 2 iu in the morning and 2 post wkout of slin
    then throw in winny the last 3 months for hardening purposes

have done a few cycles here and there but never messed with slin or gh

what kind of gains should i expect

KeyMastur is offline VET
    bro, you sound like you should wait for that. slin and gh are not for the inexperienced and can fuck you up bad if not done correctly. the "few cycles here and there" tells me that you're pretty much still a "rookie" like much of us on this board.

unless of course you were just namin shit just to fuck around.......which is also what this thread sounds like, especially since it's your first post........wtf ???

anadrolavenger is offline Junior Member
    it is only my first post because i have been a member of a few other boards and just decided to join this one...
    im not spitting bs...just stating that i plan on using it in the near future....and wanted some opinions on what would give me the best results..
    thanx for you reply though...it really gives me an idea of what kind of people are on this board!!!!!

oh i forgot, dont assume things you dont know because it makes you sound like an ASS!!!

adaptations is offline Member
    bro tke it easy...it does sound like a bit much for having done a couple cycles here and there. Thats what he was trying to say, as well as IT DOES sound like you could have been fucking around with us.

He and i and everyone else on this board will look out for you health and best interest

Hey bro....okay first off I use HGH and plan on using it for a loooong time for many reasons.

One thing I do know about HGH is that if bulk is your goal you need to take HEAVY androgens and you do not have that laid out in your plan.

Also if you are new to using honestly bro you would be better off taking the large amount of $$ you will spend on the HGH and use it to build a better cycle.

HGH can and is great stuff but really I see no need to use it for begginers UNLESS you are older like over say 40 and wanting to use it for anti-aging properties?

Just my thoughts?

poppapump58 is offline Member
    hmmm, deca ,eq,and primo together. I think you need to do some research.

Thread Information