fnheadcase is offline New Member

fina and lower back pumps

Anyone get this everyday? I can not longer run, sit for over 10 minutes, or stand certain ways for a while? I also get huge pumps when doing deads, almost painfull. Also, I cant sleep on my stomach because of this too? Are my kidneys screwed, or does everyone get this to a certain degree?

Bro, I get the EXACT same problem. I don't know how to make it go away. What sucks is I get it no matter if I do 75mg a day or 150mg a day. Still hurts like hell. Sometimes, I can't even stand without holding a wall or something.

I don't think it's the kidneys. Is your piss really dark and smelly? If so, then I would be worried about the kidneys. I try to drink at least 1.5 gallons a day while on fina..... hope this helps..

Later
    GBH

LewdTenant is offline Respected Member
    dbol pumps up my back are you on dbol?

fina pumps up my calves, no pun intended.

and like it was said keep an eye on your urine color. Your goal should be to piss clear.keep drinking water until you do. 2 gallons/day is good for starters when on fina, it'll also help to avoid the cramping.

Lewd

G-S Guest
    I was just gonna get on here this morning and start a similar thread. I've only been on FINA for 4 days now, and last night my lower back starting aching. Aching to the point of being uncomfortable...bending over and picking something up off the ground seems like a chore.

I'm also on DBOL right now, for another week. Not sure if that adds to it.

Originally posted by Gettin Stupid

I'm also on DBOL right now, for another week. Not sure if that adds to it.
    I think it is mostly the dbol . I try to lift before my first dose of dbol when it is leg or back day.

Lewd

G-S Guest
    Originally posted by LewdTenant

I think it is mostly the dbol . I try to lift before my first dose of dbol when it is leg or back day.

Lewd
    I've done plenty of Dbol before, and never had these lower back aches.

adaptations is offline Member
    my back is fuckin killing me! I been infront of a computer since 8am...
    almost time for the gym then its chillin out maxin relaxin by da pooool.

Damn and im getting like pumps in my fingers and wrist from all this typing here....

swoll is offline Junior Member
    I got the same problem but its from poping two of my disks while making power lifting records... Dbol makes it worse!

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    Yep fina will do that. Cardio gets so pianful. After about 20 minutes of excruciating pain my legs go completely numb and the cardio doesn't hurt anymore. The worst is when you are up past 4 or 5 or whatever plates a side on deads and you finish and have to bend over to remove all those fuckin gplates. It's like another fucking set all on its own.

Hmmm I do not understand how any gear would give site-specific pains..That does not really make since to me ??

Can anyone explain this ????

Maybe saying it gives the body in general pains or pumps but site specific?

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    It gives pumps in gbeneral bu the lower back is always being used to stabilize so you feel it there the most. like sitting at a computer really gets those fuckers going.

G-S Guest
    I'm tellin you, I don't have the "pump" feel. I have the lower back ACHE. I don't know any other way to desribe it.

late in my dbol runs I can get huge pumps in my biceps just talking on the phone for 5 minutes.

Lewd

Thread Information