dudsy is offline Junior Member

Unhappy winny is a pain in the ass

Hi guys been while since last post but here goes. Just started injecting stanozonol(winny) 50mg/ml EOD and holy shit does it hurt, not the injection but for 2-4 days after it feels like someone has smashed me in the shoulder, butt, leg or wherever i inject it with a baseball bat. Is this normal or what? I use 23g pins and im only shooting 1ml at a time. i'm a walking mess and its effecting my training and everything else. Does anyone have any remedies, or is it a case of harden up princess????

bad boy 68 is offline New Member
    hey bro ,
    im curently on my 5th shot of winnie ( stromba)100mg i take 100mg shot - 1cc every 3 days and mine dont even hurt. my arm will be a lil tight for a 1/2 a day and thats it? idono if this means anything?
    i took 50mg winnies about 4 yrs ago and they hurt like a son of a gun. for a couple days.

kiro is offline Junior Member

Re: winny is a pain in the ass

Originally posted by dudsy
    Hi guys been while since last post but here goes. Just started injecting stanozonol(winny) 50mg/ml EOD and holy shit does it hurt, not the injection but for 2-4 days after it feels like someone has smashed me in the shoulder, butt, leg or wherever i inject it with a baseball bat. Is this normal or what? I use 23g pins and im only shooting 1ml at a time. i'm a walking mess and its effecting my training and everything else. Does anyone have any remedies, or is it a case of harden up princess????
    the needle is too large - 23 G.
    U should try with a 25 G. Works better then everything.
    good luck man
    Kiro

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    25 can clog, its not 'too' likely but i've had it happen. also i find that the pain depends on 2 things, the indiviidual and the brand of winny. my roomate is taking jurox/anabolic ts winny and hes having some pain problems, i took it and i had to stop because i couldn't walk. then again my 2 other buddies just started and one is calling me each day whining about his leg and shoulders hurting and his not being able to train while his friend who is using the same stuff (ttokkyo) is just fine, so, there you have it

alevok Guest
    I do mine with insulin needle for spot shots. No problem whatsoever.

Psycoswole is offline Member
    Gauge size depends on the type of winn. Ive used ttokk 100mg/ml and could barely squeeze it through a 23 gauge

KeyMastur is offline VET
    why not just drink it ?

Psycoswole is offline Member
    some are just masochistic KM and enjoy daily injections

BE_STRONG is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by KeyMastur
    why not just drink it ?

I totally agree, save the injects for oil!

dudsy is offline Junior Member
    thanx, i have thought about drinking it but i've heard that its not as effective, i will try the 25g needles but i dont think they will help too much as i believe that its the substance injected rather than the size of the needle. What about icing the spot or massage or something of that nature????

j.j. is offline Associate Member
    I don't think it's the substance, my daily winny injections don't hurt and this is my first time to inject winny ed. The test-e doesn't hurt but the sust 250 from last time hurt for at least three days afterwards. Check you injection sites again and rotate. But it could be that you are oarticulary sesitive to the needle. just my opinion I could be wrong. but it is from my experience.

Thread Information