Kami is offline New Member

Please Help about Clomid ( i am confused )

Hi guys

I always thought and have read that Clomid doesn't have any big
    Side effects. I am so Confused now after this:

My friend has done many Cycles and he has "Hepatit B", When he asked his doctor about Clomid the Doc went Berserk and told him that Clomid ( Clomiphene Citrate ) is one of the most dangerous Stuff that you can ever take for the liver, He said that it hurts the liver VERY VERY much.

I doubted my friend and got hold of a Medical FASS, I looked up Clomid and then at the side effects, and it stood there that Clomid is Very Dangerous for people with Liver Damage and Dangerous for People with normal liver values.

But the Strange thing is that how can all these Pro Bodybuilders take Clomid when almost 70 % of them has some Kind of Liver Problems due to Years of Cycling.

Please Clear this mess up for me

Thanks for all answers

Kami

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    Clomid may have bad side effects but it also is very good for getting your body to start producing its own test You have to weigh the good with the bad

Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member

Wow! didn't know that

Crazy shit, I would like to hear some more info on this one, if someone want's to chime in.

_SOLID

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    you should read up on anadrol if that scared you bro. anything that is 17 aa , meaning that it passes through your liver with out being broken down, will raise your liver enzymes. really bad thing if you do it for a LONG time. the good news is, if you use short cycles everything will return to normal. unless you have preexisting liver problems , you should be fine bro.

juiceon is offline Associate Member
    I agree with bigkev. It seems that bodybuilders use clomid in too short of cycles to cause damage to the average joe. Compare it to alcohol as well - it's the duration of continued use that makes the difference.

It seems to me that doctors always go ballistic when they hear that someone is using perscription medication without a doctor's instruction. That way if anything goes wrong with you while under their care they can always point to the unauthourized use as the cause.

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    Yea but you gottalove anadrol

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    anadrol is the ONLY thing i love when i am on it though!

Anibolism is offline Junior Member
    Ask your doc. if clomid is so harmful to the liver then why is it the first medication they prescribe to woman, to help them get pregnant. I can't see a doctor prescibing anthing to a woman that might hurt the woman or the fetus. I hate doctors, they use their "OPINIONS" to scare people, instead of informing them on the real side affects, how to avoid them, and allowing a person to make a rational decision based on the facts at hand..............

Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by Anibolism
    Ask your doc. if clomid is so harmful to the liver then why is it the first medication they prescribe to woman, to help them get pregnant. I can't see a doctor prescibing anthing to a woman that might hurt the woman or the fetus. I hate doctors, they use their "OPINIONS" to scare people, instead of informing them on the real side affects, how to avoid them, and allowing a person to make a rational decision based on the facts at hand..............

I 2nd dat emoootion!

_SOLID

Thread Information