eradikate is offline Senior Member

Losing gains from first cycle

sup bros. i got up this morning feeling alot skinnier than usual. i weighed myself i was only 164lbs and which means i lost about 6lbs since i been off my cycle . i started out 152 than was 170 now im 165!!! this gets me soo damn depressed. pple tell me i dont look much smaller though. how can i prevent this? im taking clomid right now as well and i feel like a lil bitch also.

NoLimits is offline Member
    Keep the calories up, train heavy and hard.... A lot of it is mental also. You don't have that pumped feeling that you did while on.
    Last edited by NoLimits; 07-11-2002 at 11:31 AM.

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    You still gotta eat too.

Iron Monkey is offline New Member
    Continue consuming lots of grub and protein also, you should always use creatine post cycle to help keep your strength up. I know it's not easy coming off bro...Everybody deals with it...You have got to focus and concentrate on high calore, protein and creatine intake. When did you have your last poke?

Also, what did your cycle consist of? Thanks.

Sorry, almost forgot...Get some good tribulus to help get your pecker to normal and help to increase test production and, Get on some St.Johns Wort. It will help enhance your mood. I love the stuff. It doesn't work for everyone but, when I'm on it i'm cool. When i'm not, I feel depressed. Seems like it works to me! Coming off a cycle is the worst part of this whole mess...However, with proper post cycle maintainance you can overcome the crash quickly and maintain a majority of your gains.

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by Iron Monkey
    Continue consuming lots of grub and protein also, you should always use creatine post cycle to help keep your strength up. I know it's not easy coming off bro...Everybody deals with it...You have got to focus and concentrate on high calore, protein and creatine intake. When did you have your last poke?
    Bump! Also get on some ZMA. And check into other supplements if ur not on any?

OB

right now im not on any supplements due to being broke. i did a cycle of dbol /test/winny. i been eating but i been eating anything i feel like since i can't afford all the food i use to eat during my cycle which was like 6 large chicken breasts a day, 9 eggs, and etc. im going to order nlarge soon so maybe i can be up to 165 by my next cycle and god damn im so depressed.
    by the way my dosages on my last cycle was dbol-30mg/ed wk1-4,
    400mg/wk1-7 (mine was underfilled and underdosed) and winny 50mg/ed wk5-9. my strength is still here i feel like i havn't gotten really weaker. should i go on andro or something? or should i take creatine until my next cycle along with glutamine and NLarge?

QUOTE]Originally posted by OGPackin

Bump! Also get on some ZMA.

OB
    [/QUOTE]

I like to use it all the time not just post cycle.

One thing I think everyone is missing here.

You have lost 6 whole lbs.!!!!

Bro that is water !!!

One of the biggest things I hate reading is post like this.

Why..Well I know how bummed out you fell right now and it sucks huh ???

You can't, and I am just as guilty bro, assume you are losing gains just b/c you weight went down !!!!!

Water retention plays a big part in "weight" gains !!!!

But if you have built muscle during your cycle I promise you that it is not deteriorating that fast !!!

What you are losing is water and nothing more.

yes you need to maintain diet and work out ethics but to say you have lost muscle gains..naaaaa

You’re okay bro...

So have I helped...noooooo b/c you are like me and most BB you want that damn scale to go up..up..and up !!!!

Okay what I like to do post cycle , well besides clomid and other supplements, is hit creatine heavy.

I use cell-tech, not pushing it, and it helps me to keep that "full" look !!!!

Also you can bridge with something like primo at 200mg per week to somewhat maintain as well.

Hope this helps bro but I do promise you that you are not losing true muscle gains !!!!!

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    It's mainly water bro so don't sweat it. If you aren't on clomid get some NOW! Eat train and sleep hard as usual. Lower volum of training though since your body can't recover as quickly. You'll be fine and a lrage part of it is mental.

Originally posted by Nathan
    It's mainly water bro so don't sweat it. If you aren't on clomid get some NOW! Eat train and sleep hard as usual. Lower volum of training though since your body can't recover as quickly. You'll be fine and a lrage part of it is mental.

See Nathan you give great advice bro !!!!

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by PURE ADRENALINE

See Nathan you give great advice bro !!!!
    Sometimes when no one is looking I put my hand down my pants, fart on it, and then smell it. I don't even think about it. I just do it.

BELLICOSE is offline Banned
    30gms creatine a day
    zma before bed
    2 grams of trib
    keep calories up
    reduce workout volume
    increase workout intensity
    get you're 8 hours of sleep

worked for me.......i'm 3 weeks post cycle and feeling great

Sometimes when no one is looking I put my hand down my pants, fart on it, and then smell it. I don't even think about it. I just do it.
    Ohhhmy...lol ummm,,,how many calories is that...

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!

I personally like to ride the stationary bike at the gym late at night when nobody is there. I get nice and sweaty, after about 40 minutes of an intense ride I pull down my spandex shorts and rub my sweaty nuts and @ss on the seat and sniff it for the next few minutes before someone catches me.

What a HIGH!

wow thanx alot bros. i dont feel too depressed no more! yea it must have been water cuz all my friends told me i use to look puffy and now im looking very solid and cut. i guess it is all water. so i shouldn't work out as much as i did on juice? i only hit each muscle group once a week. and yes i will be ordering creatine, and protein today. thanx to all, i dont feel half as bad i as i did before....

Cool bro! We are all glad to help..

OG

ARABIAN_FREAK is offline Junior Member
    It is very normal to encounter a depression at the end of a cycle my friend, the key to conquering it is to look at your before pics and appreciate the progress you have gone through and laugh at those weights you use to struggle with before your cycle.

QUOTE] Originally posted by ARABIAN_FREAK
    It is very normal to encounter a depression at the end of a cycle my friend, the key to conquering it is to look at your before pics and appreciate the progress you have gone through and laugh at those weights you use to struggle with before your cycle. [/QUOTE]

Yes unless it is not mental and it is chemical...you can also get chemical depression with many things such a proscar, which is for balding.

If it were chemical I would suggest seeing a doctor and just telling him that lately you seem to cry often and just wake up pissed at the world...he may give you a small dosage of an anti-depressant which will help greatly! I use Remron and it works great.

Now if it is just mental due to losing the water weight then you need to take a good look at yourself and focus on what you have gained as stated above.

Good luck ooh if the doctor is a no go try taking ST. john’s wort...I actually was told about it by my doctor. It is great to start taking post cycle and helps to elevate natural neurological emotions to maintain steady normal levels.

Hope this helps...Just My experience bro.afro:

See what I mean...to some they think you are joking but you and I know why you do that...This way you can smell how much protein is in your deit !!!

Great post bro i am trying it now !!!!

BE_STRONG is offline Senior Member
    for depression post cycle!

I know a pharmacist very well, so I start taking wellbutrin about 5 weeks before my cycle ends! That will work wonders for your depression. If you know a doctor, just tell him you have been feeling very anxious and pissed off lately! He will start you on wellbutrin because its the one anti-depressant that wont effect your sex drive!! good luck bro!

Thread Information