guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test

Does customs HAVE TO notify you if they seize a package ?

Just wonderin.

????

ghoul000 is offline Associate Member
    You`ll get a letter in the mail saying they seized it. Give it time, package will come.

Quote Originally Posted by ghoul000
    You`ll get a letter in the mail saying they seized it. Give it time, package will come.

Yes but that doesnt answer my question lol.

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    I assume they do...technically....but they can do whatever they want..they have your illegal shit so the power is really in their hands..I'm sure it could be fought in court if you insisted on it lolol

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Customs will do one of 4 things.
    1) It will pass customs and you'll receive.
    2) Customs will intercept it and you'll receive a seizure notice.
    3) Customs will intercept it and trash it.
    4) Customs will intercept it and arrange a controlled delivery.

AG
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

ecivon is offline Member
    It's the feds so who knows how they'll respond. Depends on the mindset of the individual agent and their office that actually impounded the package. They think they can do whatever they want when they want. You know, arrogance, perception of power, etc. One case could see a letter of impoundment sent out and another might be an attempt at entrapment, waiting to see who will try to track/trace the package to determine location of recipient and end-user or if the end user is dealing. If I don't get a package, or a letter of impoundment, I'll expect the supplier/shipper to step up to the plate. This isn't a one-way street. There has to be a shared burden.

Can "they" trace an IP address somehow, by determining who is tracking the package? I wonder.....

I'm happy with what I got already but I was looking forward to 2x the amount

Quote Originally Posted by Skullsmasher
    Can "they" trace an IP address somehow, by determining who is tracking the package? I wonder.....

I'm happy with what I got already but I was looking forward to 2x the amount

Don't know about that Skull, but I do usually track from a "public access" computer.

AG
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

I never even thought about that. Not very easy from where I am but I will have to look into it.

Library????

AG

Maybe, I don't visit many these days lol.

ecivon is offline Member
    IP's can easily be traced through your ISP. If you use a public, library, school, or Kinko's cpu you'll still need to access your ISP server using your password to retrieve your email through a proxy server such as webmail, or other email access provider. About the only way I know of to fool-proof retrieving email is to use a wireless modem and hijacking a connection where their ISP/IP is identified.

Shit.

ecivon is offline Member
    Skullsmasher, I wouldn't worry too much about it -- they aren't looking for and don't have the resources to keep track of all the mail/traffic in small shipments of AAS. That overall volume I'm guessing is going to be very large and substantial. If anything they will be trying to identify mainline suppliers and very frequent/volume buyers, guys they would want to identify as dealers or in the public profiles such as athletes, not guys that buy infrequently for individual use. IF they do hijack something of yours, if the volume is obviously single user volume, they won't **** with you. You'll just end up losing what you ordered at the most.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Skull your making me nervis.

RockhardKnockout10 is offline New Member
    so if it happens to get tripped up in customs can they really charge you w/ anything? I have read steroids 101 and there was a paragraph that said if you do not open it that you really arent in possession of it. that is not a direct quote but something along those lines.

Quote Originally Posted by gsxxr
    Skull your making me nervis.

Shit I'm amkin mySELF nervous! Better to talk about it and get input though.

ecivon is offline Member
    Look, the only way anyone is going to know if your shipment is being confiscated by Customs is if you get notification. I don't know anyone in their right mind who would go to Customs to try to collect their package. Ignore it and wait to see what Customs does next -- if they contact you, or knock on your door, don't answer a freakin question, it is your right, get a hold of a lawyer. Scare tactics.

I just want to know if I should send another pack to my address or not. If i get no letter, how will I know ?

needsomehelp is offline Associate Member
    I'd imagine if it's a reliable used b4 source you should chill

ecivon is offline Member
    Did you get a letter? If not, I'd contact the shipper and file a claim for non-receipt. If you did get a letter, you might want to consider getting a drop address, such as a private po box and if you're extra precautious you can have a forwarding address for that drop address. But whatever you do it can all be traced. If you're not a dealer relax bro.

rock75 is offline Senior Member
    what's goin on bro????

Just havent recieved a pack I was expecting yet, it been almost 2 weeks but I already got one of them.

ecivon is offline Member
    Skullsmasher, if you're worried about Custom's then your package was shipped from overseas. Searches can be random based on certain numbers of packages passing and if you're unlucky that it fails inspection the most that is done is that it is seized. Sometimes that is the fault of the shipper more than anything. They may have brought attention to the shipment by how it was suspiciously packaged, or where it was shipped from. One time I bought a compound from overseas and the shipper claimed they would pack it discreetly and they packed it in empty Winstrol packages. Not too swift. Like I said, if you didn't get notified contact your supplier and put in a claim. You have no idea if your shipment was confiscated, or if they shipped it to a wrong address.

steve12345 is offline New Member
    Just havent recieved a pack I was expecting yet, it been almost 2 weeks but I already got one of them.
    I'm slowly but surely getting my recent order. It's taken about 2 weeks to get everything, but I'm not too worried about it. I should be getting two more this week.

Quote Originally Posted by ecivon
    IP's can easily be traced through your ISP. If you use a public, library, school, or Kinko's cpu you'll still need to access your ISP server using your password to retrieve your email through a proxy server such as webmail, or other email access provider. About the only way I know of to fool-proof retrieving email is to use a wireless modem and hijacking a connection where their ISP/IP is identified.

Not at the library here. Remember you're not accessing your mail, simply hitting the carrier website to track the package.

AG

pigrond is offline Member
    ive been lucky so far no seizures yet knock on wood i do have friends that got there stuff taken and all got letters from customs some of them were fairly large orders as we tend to pool our money for volume discounts but that was last year and so far this year since ive been buying any way weve not lost any asyet 1 0r 2 have been very late but thats it

needsomehelp is offline Associate Member
    pigrond,

what do the letters basically say? Do they require anything of you?

tbjake34 is offline Senior Member
    I orderd some AAS about 4 months ago!! And I just got it 3 days ago... Just give it time. Sometimes they will hold the pakage for a while then just ship it off to your house... Thats what they did with mine I wasnt tracking it or anything i didnt even have to sign for it.

shrpskn is offline Anabolic Member
    I just want to know if I should send another pack to my address or not. If i get no letter, how will I know ?
    If your pack's been seized you will get a letter...if you get a letter, do nothing, contact your source, and I believe most international sources will resend your order for free, providing you show them proof of a seizure letter.
    In the event you've had an order intercepted, customs will flag your address and you will want to have future orders sent to a clean address.

Good luck,

-ShrpSkn

Quote Originally Posted by shrpskn
    If your pack's been seized you will get a letter...
    Alright.....

Sigh.....I already covered this from experience...

Does customs HAVE TO notify you if they seize a package ?

AG

I got em both!!! Just in today! Hehe, im as giddy as a ****in school girl!!

AG, hope yer not too busy today, I might need yer help.

AG, hope yer not too busy today, I might need yer help.

Holla, I'll be in and out today and tomorrow.

AG

I gotta go buy some grapeseed oil.

pigrond is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by needsomehelp
    pigrond,

what do the letters basically say? Do they require anything of you?
    they basically say that they are holding your package pending investigation of the contents if you would like to file a claim to recieve your package you may do so by calling or filling out the back of the form basically you dont want to contest it sorry for the late reply.glad to see you got your pack skull i was startin to worry for ya too

Snrf is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by shrpskn
    In the event you've had an order intercepted, customs will flag your address and you will want to have future orders sent to a clean address.

NOT true, you think every letter/parcel that enters the US is checked, then the address is entered into a computer to see if its flagged or not?

bs, it doesnt happen, they don't have time to do it.

shrpskn is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Snrfmaster
    NOT true, you think every letter/parcel that enters the US is checked, then the address is entered into a computer to see if its flagged or not?

bs, it doesnt happen, they don't have time to do it.
    I never stated that every letter/parcel that enters the US is checked...of course that is impossible.
    I said that in the event your pack is seized, that your address will be flagged.
    Now what exactly I mean by this is, once a package to an address has been flagged and in the event future deliveries to that address get seized, the more risk you will put yourself at having a controlled delivery. If customs sees a high volume of gear going to one specific address, they may very well get drug enforcement involved, hence the reason why if your address has been flagged, I would use a clean address.
    If your ordering gear for personal use, I don't see it being that big of a deal. If you're ordering quanities that may suggest you're a distributer, I certainly would not want to be in your shoes if you're getting your shit delivered to a dirty address.

-ShrpSkn

Thread Information