bigblanco is offline New Member

Conflicting advice on cycle please help.

My cycle has been:
    500mg Sust
    400mg Durabolin (not deca )
    40mg anavar ED,
    My question is this, i'm in week 8 right now and have made decent gains. One friend tells me that on that cycle after week 8 my receptors are zapped and i should call it quits only running it 8 weeks. Another friend told me that on that cycle i should run it 12 weeks to see more gradual gains. Whats the story?

thanks for the advice

Havesome77 is offline Associate Member
    You can do a cycle for 8,10,12, 15 weeks. It all depends on what kind of results you are looking for. My sust/Deca stack is only supposed to be for 8 weeks, I'm debating on streching it out to 10 weeks. If u have enough juice I would run your cycle for at least 10 weeks because it takes around 4 weeks for the sust to fully kick in. JMO, Good luck and have a good one.

from what i understand it's a little bit more scientific than that. I've heard over and over again that you cant run a cycle with the same juice nd the same amount over certain amounts of time and still expect gains.

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    If the "durabolin " isn't deca what is it?

Run it 10-12 weeks. Deca and sust don't kick in until about week 4 or 5 anyways. That is the usual with cycles containing those two drugs.

nathan i'm suprised a mod would say that. durabolin is nandrolone phenylpropionate, deca -durabolin is nandrolone decanoate, similar drugs yet different.

Nate_Dog is offline Member
    Originally posted by Nathan
    If the "durabolin " isn't deca what is it?

Run it 10-12 weeks. Deca and sust don't kick in until about week 4 or 5 anyways. That is the usual with cycles containing those two drugs.
    Holly shit Nathan I am suprised to.

"Durabolin" is the brand name for a fast acting nandrolone . It needs to be injected every 4 days.

I am trying to get my greasy little mits on some now. With all the bad press Deca is getting these days I am amazed why all the mexician gear companys dont make nandrolone phenylpropionate. That way you can experiment to see how your body reacts with nandrolone, without been locked into for 3 weeks(as with Deca).

Why doesn;t someone make Nandrolone prop? That would be the shit... if only I was a chemist.

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    nathan i'm suprised a mod would say that. durabolin is nandrolone phenylpropionate, deca-durabolin is nandrolone decanoate, similar drugs yet different.
    mod doesnt mean encylopaedia of knowledge we have our inperfections! its a legitimate question, not all people know of the difference!!

peace

Jesus Nathan, your a dummy. First bad rice, now this. You need some time off.

$uperman is offline Member
    Originally posted by THE BIG RED MACHINE
    Jesus Nathan, your a dummy. First bad rice, now this. You need some time off.
    nathan.... dont take this shit

Originally posted by $uperman

nathan.... dont take this shit
    Are you kidding, Nathans sole purpose on this board is to take this shit. God I love bashing him when he's not around.

$uperman is offline Member
    da hell w/ it.....sick em boyz

ATruePlaya02 is offline Junior Member
    All of us make mistakes!!!!!!!! right! right!

Thread Information