mattg78 is offline Junior Member

A little pain in the nipples?

I know what gyno is and I have heard that if you have a bad pain in your nipples, you need to add some anti-estrogens in. But, my pain isn't that bad. I have to squeeze them to get a LITTLE pain out , but if I poke them, I can't feel nothing. Probably just a mild case of estrogen related sides. I'm on a test enan only cycle for 10wks at 500mg a wk. I started feeling the pain at about 3wks into my cycle and waited to see if it got worse. Well, it's my 5wk so far and it is still the same. Whatcha think. Probably is nothing too bad to worry about. Thanks!

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Well if i squeeze my nips i'll get some pain out of them too.

mattg78 is offline Junior Member
    Well, I know that it is caused from the test i'm taking, not from just squeezing too hard. It only hurts a little. Was just wondering if i should take some nolvadex .

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    I think you should be okay. Test will usually cause your nips to do this. Taking nolva is up to you. You can never be too sure. My nips started getting very sesative and i started to use nolvas. The choice is yours.

Good luck!

BE_STRONG is offline Senior Member
    take about 10-20mgs/day, just in case! Nolvadex is cheap, and its better to be safe that sorry! Any itching, swelling, or pain in the nips needs to be stopped immediately! JMO!

Thread Information