stan66 is offline Junior Member

** Sust 300 vs. ** Cyp for first cycle...yeah, another newbie type of question

** Sust 300 or Cyp?? Yeah, another newbie question....

I have decided to do an all ** first cycle and was planning on using the Sust...but have heard it hurts like a biatch. Being that it will be the first time poking my ass, I don't know if I want to go that route now. It would be mixed in with EQ so would that help out with the pain??

Cycle would look like(assuming sust is used):
    Weeks 1-10:
    1 cc Sust 300mg/ml 2x's a week
    1 cc EQ(200mg/ml) 2x's a week
    Weeks 7-13(add in):
    Winny tabs(50mg) 1 tab ED
    Weeks 13-15:
    Clomid therapy going from 300mg tapering down to 50 mgs ED blah,blah(don't worry I know about all the supps included to help keep gains and for liver protection etc, but my dinner just arrived and frankly I am tired of typing....)

So could anyone let me know if this looks like decent first cycle to gain some LBM(assuming diet and training are in check)???
    And also any opinions on which product to use ie- Sust 300 or Cyp??

Thanks in advance
    stan66

Oh yeah...stats will help....

I posted pics and stats a ways back if you can find them. I went from 6' 170lbs in January to 6' 205lbs in April, and have been currently trying to cut up some naturally by adding in cardio 4 times a week with NYC 3 times a day and Yohimburn twice a day on some trouble areas. I am currently at 195lbs(3 weeks into natural "cutting cycle") . I have been hitting the weights consistently for just over two years, but was overtraining and not eating right up until the last 6-7 months.
    I am not going to start this cycle for at least another month or so(probably beginning of September). I want to cut down the bodyfat I gained in the last 6 months(@12.5% in April when 205lbs, will check again in two more weeks) and get to 190-195 but somewhat shredded. If i can get the bodyfat down I will attempt tp bulk again and add in this cycle. Even though I know it is not a true "bulker", I would like to gain more LBM not just flat out mass.

Oh and I have been reading up on everything I can get my hands on regarding training, diet, and "supplements". Both here and Anabolex (both awesome sites) and am not planning on jumping into a cyle feet first with my head up my ass, hence the months of research beforehand....
    Sorry for the novel!!!

4plates is offline Banned
    i dont think it matters with the pain **sus and cyp both hurt like a mother @#$%er!!
    if i had to choose id go with the cyp,its more stable

Yeah I have still not made up my mind if the short acting esters in the sust will "do more" for me than just straight up cyp. I have heard so much debate over it, it makes my head spin. I was just hoping that maybe one would be a little easier on the ass(or quad etc) after shooting. It will be mixed with EQ so that should help some. I have heard of dropping the filled syringe into some boiling water in a taller cup for a few minutes right before injecting and will try that out. From what ** says it seems that the best method is to put it in a spoon and hold over flame for 30-40 seconds...but I don't have the time or the place(especially in particular residence) to do that twice a week.

If any one has any comments about the cycle at all, they would be appreciated too.
    Thanks

stan66

Tank21 is offline Associate Member
    I am looking at the sus300 too. Anybody recently try this with results. I have read that ** stuff is slipping?

G-S Guest
    I've used his Sust, and didn't fare well with it. It hurt like a sonofabitch too. I mixed it with DECA .

I am now on his CYP, mixed with his EQ, and it's pretty much painless. But, I've heard that his CYP alone will bring you to your knees.

blackfist is offline New Member
    I am on the cyp right now and my ass hurts for a good 3 days.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    i do 2ml of ** cyp at a time and i feel no pain
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

G-S Guest
    I doubt that, seriously.

Thread Information