KeyMastur is offline VET

yet another fina question.....

say i was to buy some fina from www.vetamerica.com and a kit from www.finakits.com - which fina would i be buying ? the 100 dose box ? or the 10 dose box ? now i know 100's more and that'll mean more cycles, but say for 1 cycle of fina - say 37 mg's / day. or should i save my time and just get the TT Tren ???

KeyMastur is offline VET
    actually, someone else posted them (a vet) a week or so ago - not really source posting since it's all legal.

G-S Guest
    Originally posted by enrage

each kit will produce a 75mg/ml solution
    the only difference is the amount of solution it will produce.
    Wrong. Depending on where you get your kit, yes. But, the particular place he is getting his from has a final strength of 100mg per ml.

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    GettinStupid is right, final dose is 100mg/ml because they only give you 40ml of oil to desolve the 2 carts...

There are 4000mg's in 2 carts, devide that by the amount of oil provided, in this case 40ml and that leaves you with the resulting 100mg/ml.

I believe animals kits come with 53ml or close to that which would take you down to 76mg/ml.

G-S Guest
    To make it easy on you, if you only wanna run 75mg per day, just shoot 3/4 of a cc. I prefer to run it at 100.

Also thanks to basskiller clueing me in, you can make 1mg of your tren to equal 100mg's of Prop and Tren by using 40ml of Prop instead of the oil that is provided. That way all you have to inject is 1cc for 100mg's of both.

G-S Guest
    Ewww. That might hurt, eh?

No pain...

Thread Information