Thread: cycle question

airbornranger is offline New Member

Thumbs up cycle question

my friend has a 200mg bottle of testosterona 200 is this a 10 week cycle...and if so how much do i shoot a week....i want to know before i buy it off him ..thanks

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    No its not even close. To do your cycle right before you even buy any AS do your research. Buy the bottle if its a good price but hold onto it so you can get all the AS you need example I usally go through a bottle in 2-2 1/2 weeks depending on if it comes out a little short

airbornranger is offline New Member
    what would u considder a good price ? and how many bottles would complete the cycle?

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    what i get them for migh be a little different but If I was in a gym and I was buying from somone i didnt know 75-90US dollars still a little high. you need to make out a "wish" list on what AS you wanna stack before I could tell you how much to get

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    you will need 2 bottles of t200 if that is all you are gonna use. depending on where you live , it could cost you anywhere from 70-120 dollars per bottle. brovel usually under fills there bottles by 1-1 1/2 cc . its good though. alot of people complain, but i swear by the stuff.

Thread Information