Rubherchicken is offline Associate Member

Unhappy Bloat? Is that what this is?

I tell you what, I am hitting 600 mg test wk and 600 EQ a wk, stoped fina after 3 weeks due to gyno prob. I weight only about 1 pound different, but I look like shit, feel all fat as hell.....Any ideas?

bigblanco is offline New Member
    hows your diet? i'd always check that first. HOw far into the cycle are you?

reli is offline Junior Member
    i think it could be to drinking alcohol and poor diet or the shit that you got its fake,anyway give it 2 more weeks

3.0 weeks of ttokkyo test 200 and 3.0 weeks of ttokkyo eq. Stoped taking fina a fewdays ago, noticed that, well it looked like I lost some volume in my musscle, but I am not sure. I just took a shower and noticed my ancles are pretty swollen compared to normal. I have been eating high protein and quality carbs and a good amount of efas. I eat late sometimes but it is all protein. cardio atleast 5 days a week. Get up and run for 50 min walk 10 on the tread mill before I eat breakfast. I noticed my cheeks are alittle rounder. Could it possibly be due to coming off fina? I stoped because I was getting pretty bad gyno symptoms. They have subsided with the help of a few days off and some vitex. Nolvadex is on hand for the estrogen. let me know what you think

I ll post a new pic soon as an update to the last ones

Seya

sorry the test was at 600 mg eq same.

Thread Information