Thread: clen with cycle

hairguy is offline New Member

clen with cycle

I have just started a sust 250 and EQ cycle cause it is all i could get...lol..i know ...sounds pathetic...but i was able to get some clen ...how can i incorporate it in to my cycle...should i wait till the end or can i use it now on week 2 of a six week cycle...will it do anything...thank you for a response

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    cutting or bulking. For a bulking cycle I'd use it at the end to help keep gains. For a cutting cycle I use it (along with t-3) for the whole cycle

thanks ron...i am trying to bulk up ..but i am not sure when to start taking the clen at the end of the cycle ..and should i keep takinng eq with the clen? I wanted to get cut as well to be honest...cause my supplies ar elimited ..i cannot find a source

all so i did a cycle last year and took clomid but cannot remember how long i took clomid for....now i have a little hard lump uder both my breats and it hurts....could this be from the roids...i did not do much...or am i just being a bitch..lol....and how long should i take clomid after this cycle....till it is out of my system?

RON
    Well, IMO. I would start the day after your last shot of eq and run it as long as you have some left. Cycling it 2weeks on 2 weeks off. If you wanted you could run it full cycle, in the same manor, if you have enough of it. I like to run clen to keep my fat down on any cycle.

RON
    I'd get those lumps checked by a doctor before you do your next cycle bro. Could b Gyno

do i start clomid four weeks after my last sus 250 injection, even if i am still on eq....and how long do you usually run it for.....thank you for answering my questions ron

RON
    I'd run the eq 1 week longer than the sus then start clomid 2 weeks after yor last shot of eq. I run clomid like so: 1st day 300 mg, then 10 days @ 100mg, then 10 days @ 50 mg.

i have HCG as well, but i am not sure how to use it?? i know you mix them? and taking clen through cycle will not affect gains????

Iron Monkey is offline New Member
    Use the HCG during your cycle...Run 5000iu's a week for 2 weeks during weeks 4 and 5. Do not use it at the end of your cycle as some suggest. This only adds to your estrogen problems.

Thread Information