gottibme is offline Associate Member

How good does tren burn fat?

My friend has told me that once I start finaplex that I will sweat,How much will I sweat and does it really burn fat that good?

bently is offline Associate Member
    bump id like to know also. im on day three right now.

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    I don't know how much you will sweat.

Tren "burns fat" to some degree...but its more complicated than that. It will be more dependent on diet. I beleive there is also a nutrient partioning effect with tren as well...IN other words it moves more food towards muscles and away from fat...

TURBOGREEK is offline Associate Member
    i've got about 6 or 7 cycles under my belt but only used tren once...enanthate @350mg/week. i sweat like a m@therf@cker whether on or off and can honestly say that i wasn't sweating any more or less while using tren.

as for the fat burning properties...i was hard as f@ck and got more vascular during that cycle...more than any other cycle. not too sure if it was burning fat or not, however the results seem like it was doing so.

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    Tren is one of the most effcetive fat burning steroids out there. Binds very tight to the androgen receptor, which fat cells contain, which means that more fat will be utliized for energy.

goalseeker is offline Anabolic Member
    Im on about week 12 of Tren and Prop.. Been sweatin ever since 3rd or 4th week....I love that part of it....Plus my diets in check too so that helps...
    Although just recently, Im starting to get a bit concerned...2 or 3 weeks ago my urine went fairly dark, and now Im told the whites of my eyes have yellow in them....Might be time to pack it in with the Tren...Never had this on either the last 2 cycles with it......

Could be your kidneys goalseeker. Be careful, get bloodowork ASAP.`

kidneys? not liver? I go to the doc tomorrow actually as a follow up to my physical 3 weeks ago.. I didnt get a callback about my urine or bloodsamples that I gave, so hopefully things will be fine.. guess we'll find out tho....

Shit maybe both.

Quote Originally Posted by Skullsmasher
    Shit maybe both.
    AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

mousetraps is offline Member
    i used tren twice... made me sweat a lot more... after my workouts my shirt would be completely soaked/

cleared4theoption is offline Junior Member
    Interesting shit...

nwbhl is offline New Member
    how is tren when it comes to blood pressure kinda of wondering

mousetraps is offline Member
    blood pressure rose considerably... at least thats what the walmart armband said. i ran it at 75mg/ed

yes...hot sweats... higher temps.......

Giants11 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Tren does not burn fat.

The reason Tren is given to livestock is because it increases Feed Effciency. Meaning that is has a strong nutrient partitioning effect, which direct nutrients to muscle while starving fat cells. This is the main cause for fat loss when using Tren. The other cause might be dut ot the increased IGF levels, but I suspect that the main reason Tren is so powerful in terms of body recomp is that it is most likely the best nutrient partitioning agent available.
    "without your word you're a shell of a man" - Tupac

***Giants11 is a fictional character any advice given is purely for entertainment purposes, always consult a physician before taking any supplements, drugs or changing your diet.***

Quote Originally Posted by Giants11
    Tren does not burn fat.

The reason Tren is given to livestock is because it increases Feed Effciency. Meaning that is has a strong nutrient partitioning effect, which direct nutrients to muscle while starving fat cells. This is the main cause for fat loss when using Tren. The other cause might be dut ot the increased IGF levels, but I suspect that the main reason Tren is so powerful in terms of body recomp is that it is most likely the best nutrient partitioning agent available.
    Baj would love to see this.

I have to disagree.
    Tren (Or any tightly binding compound) burns fat by its tight binding ability to the androgen receptor as well. Fat cells contain androgen receptors and compounds which bind very tightly to the androgen receptor also aid in fat loss by helping fat be released as energy.

I have to disagree.
    Tren (Or any tightly binding compound) burns fat by its tight binding ability to the androgen receptor as well. Fat cells contain androgen receptors and compounds which bind very tightly to the androgen receptor also aid in fat loss by helping fat be released as energy.
    I have to agree with this cuz I sweat all day long.. and when I sleep... So its obvious that Im burning fat off cuz my gut has gone down considerably. As a matter of fact, I was round up front when I started a few months ago, and now I have some narrow vertical definition by the abs....So Im a firm believer of its fat burning capabilities....

I have to disagree.
    Good point, then it could be a combination of these things that help Tren do its fat burning.

***Giants11 is a fictional character any advice given is purely for entertainment purposes, always consult a physician before taking any supplements, drugs or changing your diet.***

Quote Originally Posted by goalseeker
    I have to agree with this cuz I sweat all day long.. and when I sleep... So its obvious that Im burning fat off cuz my gut has gone down considerably. As a matter of fact, I was round up front when I started a few months ago, and now I have some narrow vertical definition by the abs....So Im a firm believer of its fat burning capabilities....
    I'm not so sure that the sweating indicated fat burning. But I have no doubt Tren leans you out.

I'm not so sure that the sweating indicated fat burning. But I have no doubt Tren leans you out.
    good point..
    I Guess my only proof is that Im losing fat, and maintaining muscle...people have commented on my size increase, and the scale shows me about 9 lbs down in 12 weeks...I hafta admit that this sweating is starting to get to me though....16 weeks will be enough for me....

Good point, then it could be a combination of these things that help Tren do its fat burning.

Exactly.

BGIZZLE8629 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by goalseeker
    Im on about week 12 of Tren and Prop.. Been sweatin ever since 3rd or 4th week....I love that part of it....Plus my diets in check too so that helps...
    Although just recently, Im starting to get a bit concerned...2 or 3 weeks ago my urine went fairly dark, and now Im told the whites of my eyes have yellow in them....Might be time to pack it in with the Tren...Never had this on either the last 2 cycles with it......
    not good. I found out that i had blood in my urine after using some tren. I found this out about 2 weeks ago. I have had 2 cat scans, and an ultrasound on my nuts due to pain. I don't have kidney stones (that's what the doc thought it was) and my doctor still doesn't have a diagnosis for me. WTF?!?!? I don't know what is going on. Good luck.

tempbrit is offline Member
    I sweat out of control at night. I mean I wake up in the middle of the bed and sometimes go into one of the spare bedrooms to sleep because the bed is so wet. I have run Tren 3 times and love it. Not sure I would cycle without it.

AN IMPORTANT note, not sure if anyone else has experienced this, but I have found that if I am not paying too much attention to my diet, I tend to lean out on Tren. However, if I eat lets just say 10% cleaner, then I lean out at a considerably higher rate. Not sure this is making sense, but If you eat clean on Tren, you are rewarded significantly more.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired

I have to disagree.
    And that's one out of about 3 different ways tren burns fat.

Quote Originally Posted by BajanBastard
    And that's one out of about 3 different ways tren burns fat.

Yea but he already covered the nutrient shuttling effect so I just threw that in there.

What else ? I can't think of the third right now......

Hutch10 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gottibme
    My friend has told me that once I start finaplex that I will sweat,How much will I sweat and does it really burn fat that good?
    I hit that Tren bout two years ago and ever since then I've had problems with excessive perspiration...However the shits incredible

duramaxedge is offline Senior Member
    "Trenbolone also has a very strong binding affinity to the androgen receptor (A.R), binding much more strongly than testosterone (4). This is important, because the stronger a steroid binds to the androgen receptor the better that steroid works at activating A.R dependant mechanisms of muscle growth. There is also strong supporting evidence that compounds which bind very tightly to the androgen receptor also aid in fat loss"

"Trenbolone is also a highly androgenic hormone, when compared with testosterone, which has an androgenic ratio of 100; trenbolone’s androgenic ratio is an astonishing 500. Highly androgenic steroids are appreciated for the effects they have on strength as well as changing the estrogen/androgen ratio, thus reducing water and under the skin. As if the report on trenbolone was not good enough, it gets better; Trenbolone is extraordinarily good as a fat loss agent. One reason for this is its powerful effect on nutrient partitioning (9). It is a little known fact is that androgen receptors are found in fat cells as well as muscle cells(10), androgens act directly on the A.R in fat cells to affect fat burning.(11) the stronger the androgen binds to the A.R, the higher the lipolytic (fat burning) effect on adipose tissue (fat)(11). Since some steroids even increase the numbers of A.R in muscle and fat (11, 12) this fat loss effect would be amplified with the concurrent use of other compounds, such as testosterone. "

"Trenbolones chemical structure makes it resistant to the aromatize enzyme (conversion to estrogen) thus absolutely no percentage of trenbolone will convert to estrogen. Trenbolone administration would not promote estrogenic side effects such as breast tissue growth in men (gynecomastia , bitch tits) accelerated fat gain, decline in fat break down and water retention trenbolone."

Whole article here:
    Anabolic Review Steroid Profile: Trenbolone Acetate

mikeytraps is offline New Member
    used tren eod 100mg and prop eod 100mg 6 weeks, sweat like crazy and was ripped at 200 lbs 6 percent fat, strongest on tren and leanest on tren ever. compared to anything else ive used. and yes sweat liek an animal even while sleeping.

hugovsilva is offline Anabolic Member
    Tren does not burn fat.

Tren does burn fat. It bonds to the AR's in the fat cells, speeding its utilization as fuel. If you want ti check read the profile.

cj1capp is offline Anabolic Member
    Tren cough and fat burning explained by Pheedno
    Tren- Fat burning and "fina cough" both from prostaglandin metabolization

It's been widely disussed of Trens fat burning properties through rises in IGF and Prostaglandins. While IGF is a fairly well known substance in the bodybuilding world today, prostaglandins are fairly unknown in terms of formation and roles in the body.
    So below, a brief dicription of prostoglandins and their role in fat burning, "fina cough", and why a person going through Tren administration can experience it's fat burning effects without the dreaded "Cough"

The term prostaglandin comes from the word-Prostate. The first prostoglandins were first dicovered in semen about the mid 1930's and it was thought that prostaglandins were made from the prostate. Since this time, it has been dicovered that most prostaglandins are not even constructed in the prostate.

Prostaglandins are made by two different pathways(Cyclooxygenase and Lipoxygenase), and considering prostaglandins are a group of about 20 lipid cells, they have contrary function; responsible for stimulating as well as alleviating inflammation(Inflammation stimulation is the rapid metabolism of them expelled through the bronchials), regulate blood flow to particular organs, control ion transport across membranes, modulate synaptic transmission, induce sleep, mediate lipid release, and regulate metabolism is various tissue.

Prostaglandins are synthesized from arachidonate(Lipoxygenase which catalyze the dioxygenation of polyunsaturated fatty acids) in the cell membrane by the action of phospholipase A2. Cyclooxygenase and lipoxygenase pathways, compete with one another to form prostaglandins(as well as thromboxane or leukotriene-leukotriene being a bronchial stimulator),
    In the cyclooxygenase pathway, the prostaglandins D, E and F plus thromboxane and prostacyclin are made. Thromboxanes are made in platelets and cause constriction of vascular smooth muscle and platelet aggregation
    Leukotrienes are made in leukocytes and macrophages via the lipoxygenase pathway. They are potent constrictors of the bronchial airways. They are also important in inflammation and hypersensitivity reactions as they increase vascular permeability.

Being that prostaglandins from either pathway, are still fatty acids of a group, they mediate lipid release and controll tissue metabolization, so fat burning is a luxerry of either pathway of formation. It's the pathway from which they are constructed that dictates "fina cough". As prostaglandins made from the Cyclooxygenase pathway dictate muscle constriction and platlet aggregation, and the Lipoxygenase pathway dictates bronchial constriction(the main form of expulsion)

Refs:
    Cackatoo Press
    Columbia Encyclopedia 6th Edition
    Science Daily Magazine

duramaxedge is offline Senior Member
    good read cj1capp

Hutch10 is offline New Member
    Anyone have sweating that persisted afterwards? Not per say during sleep, or even as much so during administrations...just more than pre tren injects

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    So anyone want to explain Pheedno's post?

So fina cough still comes from your lungs trying to expell the oil? But its so severe becuase they are prostaglandins?

bently is offline Associate Member
    bump gotta keep this one going im learning all kinds of shit here.

body_by_donuts is offline Junior Member
    So if you do a cycle of tren and included IGF, would this increase it's potential to build and burn fat?

Quote Originally Posted by body_by_donuts
    So if you do a cycle of tren and included IGF, would this increase it's potential to build and burn fat?

Yes but not just because there is IGF in the mix or will only tren do this (It just does it better than most other steroids ).

Thread Information