Rich8888 is offline Member

Talking My first cycle:GH & ENTH want to put on 15lbs lean muscle,any suggestions?

I am 49 5' 9" 175lbs 12-14% bf. Been lifting for 2 years. I started my first cycle 4 weeks ago., along with an eating and cardio program:

Test ENTH 200mg/one per week (10 week plan)
    GH 2iu 5 days on 2 off (6 month plan)

4 meals per day, egg whites, chicken and rice
    2-3 protein meal supplement shakes per day

I weight train 3-4 days per week and cardio 2-3 days(stadium stairs 45 minutes, bike ride 1 hr., kick box 45 minutes)

I have gained 5 lbs and cut body fat in the first 4 weeks. Does this plan sound like it is one that will continue to add lean muscle? Should I supplement with additional gear for the duration of this cycle or add/change for the next cycle? I like keeping the dosages low because of my age and the cost of the gear is a factor. What else can I do to get results. My goal is to add 15lbs lean muscle and maintain that weight over time.

Prot is offline Banned
    sounds like good progress to me...why change? If you get 10 # muscle and lose 5 # of fat you will look much better. if you do 2-3 cycles you can up dose of enanthate and easily reach your goal and your body will adapt nore readily.

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    gh looks good, best results are noticed over long intervals. their also noticed with nice ammounts of test, slin, and t3...just some thought

I am getting results now. My challenge is getting enough calories during the day.

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    well results will be 'better' with synergistic items

My thinking was to add Deca to the cycle for the balance of it and then begin the new cycle with the Deca and Enth continuing on with the GH. I want to do slow?

Thread Information