Thread: new guy

ALLEN is offline New Member

Talking new guy

hey guys I am glad I joined this board. You guys are really cool. I did a lot of reading. I am just starting out on my gear. I will post pics before and after in a few months. But you guys seem pretty helpful and cool
    thanks.

thegame01 is offline Member
    Best site around Allen,welcome to AR and your right the people here are pretty cool and helpful
    good luck on your cycle and let us know your gains >what are you taking ?

my cycle (well not really a cycle)

AS SOON AS i get my gear it will be sust 250 for 10weeks. Yeah I know I am starting slow. But I have heard with sust250 I will have a pretty good gain in about a month or two. thats what I am looking for just bulk for right now. and if my source is legit then I will go for more.

BE_STRONG is offline Senior Member
    welcome aboard! good luck on the cycle!

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Weclome to the board, ALLEN! Glad you're here.

Best of luck with your cycle--definitely post your pics.

SUSTANON

Hey,
    Do you guys think for a first time user, sustanon will do the trick. I really want to see a difference within a month. thanks for your replies.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator

Re: SUSTANON

Originally posted by ALLEN
    Hey, Do you guys think for a first time user, sustanon will do the trick.
    Maybe....maybe not. There are a lot of factors to consider. How is your training? How is your diet (what % of protein, carbs and fats do you eat...and how often)? Are you getting enough rest? And genetics plays a big role as well. I've seen some guys gain 15lbs on sust alone @ 250mg/week...others gained nothing. There are two things big to consider 1) Your first cycle is ALWAYS your best as far as gains...so make sure you REALLY research fully before starting 2) Sust is a blend of 4 differen't testosterones and each has a different ester added(meaning different release times). The prop is only 60mg and will likely go to waste at such a low dosage. You would be better off running it at 500mg/week and better off still if you added deca @ 400mg/week. But I will leave that up to you. One more thing, get nolvadex or arimidex (anti-estrogens) as well as clomid (post cycle). It's not likely that gyno will appear at such a low dosage but if you are genetically pre-disposed to gyno, you may end up with a nice set of titties when all is said and done. Good luck bro and let us know if we can be anymore help.

Biznatch is offline Junior Member
    Welcome Allen, glad you're here. For your first cycle, I think sustanon will really blow your ass away!! Unless your genetics are really working against you, i don't see how you couldn't make very agreeable gains. However, as an AS novice, you might want to consider taking something a little more mild, as in NOT Test. At 5'9" 220lbs, I make gains rather easily. I started with Deca about a year ago, and was very pleased with the results. Only now, a year later, am I considering using Test. It's all up to you...best of luck.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Welcome to AR Bro

JohnnyB

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bro! Welcome to the darkside.. And listen to Pete235. He's the man..

OG

dankduke is offline Junior Member
    welcome aboard bro good knowledge here...

Thread Information