View Poll Results: T3 rebounding a reality?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

0 0%
  • No

1 33.33%
  • Have no freaking clue!

2 66.67%
    solid90062 is offline Member

T3 rebound and dosage advice needed

I read recently that taking 12.5mgs of T3 daily for 4 weeks will yield fatloss around the neighborhood of 3-5 lbs weekly. It was also stated that this dosage (while also being safe) will result in very little loss of muscle, thereby reducing the chances of any rebound.

I have been getting mixed opinions about the whether T3 rebound is a reality. Some say whole-heartedly that T3 rebound is common, while others treat it like an old wive's tale. I have asked mods about it and not even they agree.

Opinions on T3 rebound and the above dosage is greatly appreciated.

PS, yes I know Cycleon has a thread about T3 and dosing.
    Last edited by solid90062; 07-12-2002 at 04:38 PM.

roch is offline Member
    solid,

I don't know about the rebound just yet since I am on my first cycle of T3. as for that low of a dosage, IMO I don't think it would do shit for you. you are looking at a loss of around 1-1.5 pounds per week, nowhere close to 3-5 and especially not at that dose. Of course it does depend on your body type, but I havn't had any losses near 3 pounds a week. T3 will also burn your muscle away so you should take an anabolic to counter this effect.

Roch

I understand however.....

It was suggested if taken in these amounts it would not be necessary. Advisable but not necessary.

roch is offline Member
    I just don't see it doing anything like that. I started up on this very slowly and didn't lose anything when I first started taking it. I hardly see anything now at 180mg/ed. So it didn't work on me, and obviously you wouldn't have to ramp down since you're barely taking any to begin with.

Cheers, Roch

180mgs and not seeing results??? hmmm thats not good...I guess i may yetgo thew DNP route. I need to get rid of some stubborn love handles.

roch is offline Member
    well I guess I shouldn't say not seeing results. I can see them on the scale but I still look like a fat shit.

how long have you been on??

roch is offline Member
    I've been on for a month now and am coming off slowly now. maybe sintrocid isnt T3 after all. the pharmacia lady was a pain in the ass. a younger girl brought me cynomel and the older lady said it wasn't cytomel . the generic name is levorotxica sodica, or something close to that. If I have the wrong stuff I'll be pissed, but thats what I get for not knowing spanish.

roch

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    Ive been on low dosage for ages and im having good results. You do have to make sure your cardio,weights and diet are in place.

T3 is an helper, not a fixer.

But its totally DNP for me next cycle, overall i have to say T3 is a winner for me, just make sure to ramp up and down no matter what the dosage.

Thread Information