jmac is offline New Member

Question bleeding nipples

i started my first cycle 2 and a half weeks ago, sus 250mg every 3 and a half days for the first two weeks(for 8 weeks total). now i'll finish up with 250 mg a week.this morning shot 100 mg of equipoise , funny thing happened, my nipples started to bleed. not much just a very tiny drop from each. called doctor, he said to back off. i'd rather not.is this a sympton of gyno?should i stop?please help, thanks.

also i planned on taking the rest of my equipoise over the next 5 weeks,100mg a week, is this a good stack/cycle or should i modify thanks again.
    Last edited by jmac; 07-12-2002 at 10:41 AM.

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    Do they hurt or are they itchy at all? How did you get it to bleed, did you squeeze the blood out?

didn't squeeze, just looked down and there it was. they feel warm, not to the touch, just have a warm sensation, they don't itch, don't really hurt just kinda sensative. check out my first post again i modified it with more info. thanks for the reply.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    nto sure bout the bleeding ,but id definately jump on the nolvadex ,arimadex or soem anti es asap!beetr safe then sorry,

adaptations is offline Member
    did you inject into your nippples or something?
    your cycle does not sound well thought out.
    100 mg EQ a wk will do snothing, simply waist of money.

As far as im concerned...take your doctors advicxe...stop that shit, get yourself looked at and plan out a more well thought out cycle..

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    I've heard of this with anadrol but not sust. Couldn't be the eq since it can't be causing any trouble yet unless you DID shoot it into your nips. I dunno, get some anti-e's NOw and I'd get L-dex or femera - something potent. Either that or bear it out and hope for the best or get teh fuck off.

adaptations is offline Member
    Originally posted by Nathan
    get teh fuck off.
    best advise yet

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    never heard of it before, bump

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Why such a low dose of EQ and why 3.5 weeks into the cycle? I'm not sure about the nips bro...but I would get off now and hold onto what you have for later...don't fuck around when you start bleeding for no reason.

thegame01 is offline Member
    Hello ,your bleeding from your fucking nipples >i would say definitely get checked and get off for now > so you may lose a little time and money but crocky thats some scary shit imo.
    Health comes first bro and something is not right. good luck man

roch is offline Member
    do you have any other hot spots on your persons? Is this just centralized to your nips? have you taken any other drugs while on juice? Weed, coke, etc? I've never heard of blood coming out of nips, but I have heard of clear fluid coming out. I checked with a doctor buddy of mine and he says that you should get your ass into see your doctor and get off your shit for now. Is your sust good? Does it seperate when you put it in the freezer? Stumped me bro.

Roch

after i took the EQ i felt my hole body heating up, definetely could feel the shit in my system. only one very tiny drop from each nipple. verry verry tiny, about the size of a penpoint. doc says its hormones, but i'm worried about the estrogen.
    i got a hold of the equipoise late, after i started the sus, kind of an after thought. i couldn't find any goood info on a sus/EQ stack. from what people have told me and what i could find EQ and deca have similiar effects, so i thought this would be a good way to get a little something extra out of my sus cycle.
    as far as i know the sus is good, still in the foil pack. no i haven't raken any other drugs, even stopped drinking for the cycle.
    thanks for the advice, keep it coming.
    Last edited by jmac; 07-12-2002 at 04:23 PM.

Originally posted by jmac
    what i could find EQ and deca have similiar effects, so i thought this would be a good way to get a little something extra out of my sus cycle.
    thanks for the advice, keep it coming.
    True that they work in a similar capacity, but didn't anybody tell you that you would need at least 400mg/week of EQ tmake it worth while? Also, it will take at least 2 weeks for the EQ to start showing signs that it's working, so the "heating up" you speak of is NOT from the EQ. It could possibly be psycosomatic but it's definately not from the EQ!!! No flame bro, but I really think you should have studied up a little more before doing this. Educate yourself, that way you don't have to depend of other people to tell you what to do and possibly give you inaccurate information.

only one very tiny drop from each nipple. verry verry tiny, about the size of a penpoint. doc says its hormones, but i'm worried about the estrogen.
    How old are you??

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    What brand of Sust and EQ are you using??? ** by any chance???

i've heard EQ works slowly, like i said this is my first cycle,so i figured i could get something from the 100mg a week for 5 weeks. the way i looked at it anything in addition to the sus gains was bonus. i didn't expect much just more strenght gains. and i'm 30.

the sus is organon, the EQ is fort dodge, both mexican

i figured i could get something from the 100mg a week for 5 weeks.
    Very, very unlikely bro. Again, I'm not coming down on you, at least you are now asking questions and that will only help you in the long run. Honestly. Stop the EQ and hold onto it, you can use it at a later date. At 100mg/week you are just wasting it and at 5 weeks you won't even get blood levels even enought to positivly effect nitrogen balance. Stick with the sust for now. Spend a lot of time reading and asking the bros here for advice on your next cycle. I could be killer if you plan it correctly.

thanks for the advice pete, i guess its obvious that the EQ was a mistake. but from everything i'm hearing my dose was low and EQ won't cause the problem i'm having. i've felt fine on the sus, but i definitely felt a change after the shot this morning. it seems to me i either have something other than Eq or its a shitty batch and my body had a fucked up reaction to it. my poor judgement in the cycle isn't the problem. is there any way to check the EQ? has anyone heard of any bunk shit going around?

Well I have heard mixed reviews on the quality of Fort Dodge, other than that bro, I'm not sure what to tell you. Anyway, good luck and let us know if we can help.

demetri is offline Member
    jmac,

If it were me I'd pitch the stuff and get my ass in to the doctor. You'll have to sit through a lecture but you're not going to have any idea of what's going on inside of you otherwise.

Who knows it may have nothing to do with the gear and maybe something more serious. They could have put your bleeding nipples into "The Cell" it would have made the movie scarier.

I'm feeling fine today, warmth in nips is gone, yesterday was a bitch felt nasty all day. defenitely going to toss the EQ. i'll continue the sus unless the same thing happens again.
    thanks for the help bros.
    love your quote pete, the simpsons rock, homers got it all figured out.

reps is offline New Member
    Get your self checked out! My Father had bleeding nips and it ended up being breast cancer and if It is, the juice will only make things worst..

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by Pete235
    Well I have heard mixed reviews on the quality of Fort Dodge, other than that bro, I'm not sure what to tell you. Anyway, good luck and let us know if we can help.

pete,
    youre awful calm here bro, you ok?.................

i agree with you, this wasnt very well thought out, and if hes having problems on those doses, then i would assume something else is wrong. time for a visit to the doc, and see what's going on bro. like posted above, bleeding from anywhere without it being induced by some kind of trauma is very unnatural. have it looked at.

peace bb79

eradikate is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by Pete235
    Why such a low dose of EQ and why 3.5 weeks into the cycle? I'm not sure about the nips bro...but I would get off now and hold onto what you have for later...don't fuck around when you start bleeding for no reason.
    exactly dude

i've spoken with my doctor, he didn't seem to shocked by what i told him. he didn't even recommend coming in to see him, he acted real calm. he just advised me to back off, he said it is just a hormonal reaction. he nows what i doing. the only thing i didn't state in my previos posts is that i had bloodwork done before this cycle and my natural test levels were in the low range, still in normal range but very low on the scale. is my doc to calm am i. by the way feeling great today, feeling pumped and strong!!!

Thread Information