Younger is offline Junior Member

Anyone who's nips have produced milk!!!

Ok I'm 5'11 180, 8%bf. Training for 3yrs. This is my first cycle but I have experimented with juice about 4 times. Cycle:

eq wk 1-10 400mg/wk
    fina wk 7-13 40mg ed

I'm prone to gyno in the sense that I sort of have it naturally. like when your a teen except I never got rid of it like most guys and I'm currently 21. Any way I haven't even staryted the fina and I'm just on wk 6 of eq but I've noticed my nips feeling a little sensitive for about one and a half wks. Tonight just about 4 minutes ago I was reading some thread were a guy said his were bleeding and I remembered guys saying that milk had shot out of theirs before so I pressed min b/t two finger like if you where popping a pimple and just like when you pop a pimple this clear puss looking stuff just barely oozed out of each one. HOLY SHIT!!! I'm not liking this at all so someone please hook me up with some advice. I really haven't noticed my nipples looking any different though. Would they start looking diff. if I had gyno before or after they started making milk.

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    strange from eq, its possible but unlikely, bump

poppapump58 is offline Member
    I dont think that is possible. But then again, anything is possible. That would really suck though. Instead of having your wife breastfeed your kids, you could.

Trevor is offline Associate Member
    If the fluid was was very clear then you will PROBABLY be o.k. This is a sign of a high estrogen level in your body. It is odd that EQ has caused this though??? When was the last time you did any other roids? This clear fluid can stay with you for a while so if you did any other roids recently then it could be from that. I have had this problem also, but it was about a month post cycle from dbol /test enth. As long as your nips are not sore or getting lumps you should be O.K. The BEST thing to do would be to take some Nolvadex if you are really worried about it. What I have told you is just MY OPINION...do not rely on it alone!!! Get other opinions or see a doc.

The last time I used A.S. before this cycle was in march. I took a straight eq cycle and had no probs. After posted this question I talked to a friend who has been around b.b.and gear for over ten yrs. He looked at my nips and then squeezed them. He said the same thing Trevor just posted" that if it was clear fluid that it was just hormones." He then spueezed them and said there was a small lump under one nip but no the other one and that I had nothing to worry about." but he did say to check back with him in about a wk if I was still worried about it." I agree with pump58. That this is very unlikely with eq but I really have a bad feeling that what I've been taking isn't eq. I feel like my b.f. has went up(estrogen related) and I seem to be holding a small amount of water. Also my appetite hasn't risen much and my vascularity has only improved slightly. To be honest I'm afraid I've gotten some type of test. The only thing that makes me unsure that my Ultragan 100 eq by DK isn't filled with test. is the fact that my weight hasn't went up much and the bottles still had the metal safety cap on top. Anyway any more thoughts on this are appreciated

NightOp is offline Member
    I have zero juice experience..

EQ can aromatize enough in some ppl (gyno prone) and cause problems which is prolly what you are having... real "milk" is the result of high prolactin levels... since EQ has nothing todo with that, I would bet its like they said.. estrogen... nolva and a moderate dosed aromatase inhibitor (arimidex /liquidex/femara) is what I would do... but of course I don't juice in the first place... just my thoughts... Wait for more posts bro.

Oh I'm definately on the prowl for some nolva and arimidex or prov. if I can't get arimidex. Ive been sending my boy voice mail and am waiting for him to get back with me. I"m sure since I'm so desperate I'll have to pay out the rear for it though. Oh well I guess thats what I get. I knew that your always supposed to have your anti-e's on hand (even if your cycle shouldn't convert and if you have experience with the drug and haven't had any estrogen related sides before. You never know if your gear is what its supposed to be. Which as in my case I'm afraid has led to me starting to show signs of high estrogen levels and will cost me much more now to buy b/c I need this shit ASAP.

alevok Guest
    happenned to me, no big deal, goes away couple weeks after your cycle. you dont need to panic bro, stay calm

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Check your PM Younger

Originally posted by poppapump58
    I dont think that is possible.
    yes it is possible for males to produce milk. A man in france (among others) actually breast fed his children.
    Last edited by macrophage69alpha; 07-13-2002 at 07:50 PM.

ARABIAN_FREAK is offline Junior Member
    oh god thats sick !

Thread Information