MAX30 is offline Associate Member

Question Coming up on week 5 of Dbol sust cycle what can I expect from the sust?

Here's an overview of me and what's happened so far. I am 6' 2" and started out weighing in at 190-193lbs. Currently I'm at 209-210lbs, BF is at 12-13%. Dbol intake is at 30mg/ed for 4 wks, Sust intake is 500mg/ew for 10 wks. I'm finishing the Dbol Sunday and really looking forward to the gains from the Sust but don't really know what to expect since it is my first time with it. Please guy's I'm looking for some specifics on what to expect on weeks 5-10. Any info would be great.

MAX30

bump...

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    really bro its hard to say,each person is different.depends on your diet training,like me i dont get shit till like week 5-6 then i it slike i wake up and its there .but when it does hit u u should have the crazy stiffies in the morn.and thes strength will be increasing nice and steady ,more water will be evident ,5-10 this should be like your golden era eat your everything but try to eat claen .the lbs will come .

tanguy is offline Associate Member
    its hard to say" you will gain 20lbs for sure". everyone reacts different to different types of gear. how much are you eating? how much protein intake? you should get 10 to 15lbs if your diet is on and your lifting alot. possibly 20lbs. anyways good luck.

Well I'm taking in anywhere from 3600-4200 calories per day, 280-330g of protein, carbs are at 4-600g and I'm keeping the fat at 70g or under per day. Training is extremely intense, infact by friday I'm pretty much wasted. I'm thinking of backing off a little to increase recovery so I don't feel like shit by the end of the week.
    MAX30

I'm more or less looking to know what the test feels like, how the pumps feel compared to say Dbol , strength increases etc... I understand everybody is different but there is some specific commonality's that most people feel right? Thats what I'm looking for info wise.
    MAX30

roch is offline Member
    dude the stiffies are killing me! I can barely lift my arms and have had real trouble doing shoulder workout. what is there to counteract the stiffies? I'm going to stop the sust as soon as I'm done ramping down the T3 cause it hurts too damn much.

roch

Jayflex is offline Banned
    Weeks 5-10 will be awsome. The sust will kick ass on ya. Keep us posted on the gains.

I will Jayflex. Friends are already noticing and I'm telling them "creatine is some amazing stuff" he he.
    MAX30

Jayflex is offline Banned
    lol

Thread Information