JP1570 is offline Senior Member

Arrow Really need some critique here fellas

Alright, so I'm really taking the plunge here, I decided I'm running tren wks 7 -12 at 75 mg ed. To add to that, I came across some winny powder for real cheap (DON"T ASK, I was trying to buy crack and my dealer just had winny . Anyway, he's out of the winny now and back in to crack). I'm gonna run winny with fina now. I'm gonna cap the winny at about 60mg per cap to compensate for taking it orally and run that for wks 9 - 14 I think and extend the test into wk12, start clomid the day after last winny.

This would make my cycle
    wks 1-10, 400mg/wk eq
    wk 1- 12, 400mg/wk test cyp
    wk 7 - 12, 75 mg fina ed
    wk 9 - 14, 60mg winny orally ed
    The second half will essentially be "cutting time"

SO WHAT DO YA THINK? I'm looking for ANY critique.

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    looks really good---can go with 50mg winny if want body still uses it. and do clomid 1 week after last winny which is 3 weeks after last eq. as eq stays 3 weeks past last shot and winny is close to 7 days

thx bro, but eq is stopped in wk 10, test in wk 12, so eq and test will both be cleared
    Anyway, I'd really like some more opinions, my stats are 6'2", 230lbs, around 12%bf I'd guess. My cycle experience is moderate. Lots of views and only one reply. I posted this on another board that I spend not even half as much time at and it got more responses. Come on everyone, give me some opinions here, even if it's only to say, "kickass cycle," or "I liked the joke about the crack dealer."
    Last edited by JP1570; 07-13-2002 at 01:31 AM.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    I think if your planning to bulk in the first half and cut in the second you'll be disappointed in the end. I tried that and lost most of my gains in the end.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I like the gear you are using since it is what I am using. I think Ron is right in the fact that it is very difficult to go from bulking to cutting in the same cycle. You should probably go in with the mind set that you are looking to lose BF or put on Bulk.

Thanks fellas, I think ya'll both have a good point. I've never tried bulking and cutting in the same cycle. The thing is, I'm in between right now, I could definitely pack on some more muscle, but I not too much (I want to be 245 max) and I could definitely lose some bf too. Maybe I'll just cut carbs the last 4wks a little and try to harden up, then worry about cutting post cycle.

roch is offline Member
    smoke that crack and your bf% will drop pretty damn fast. welcome!

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    alright bro whats up i knew i answered this post you also put it in another section and i answered it there too--thinking i saw this before

Thread Information