Josoc10 is offline New Member

Question EQ and Winny first cycle

Was curious and wondering? I know test should be the base of most cycles. But what will the results yield from a Winny and EQ first time cycle? Looking to run a first time cycle like this:
    1-10 Winny 50mg/ed
    1-10 EQ 400mg/week

and what would be the out come of doing 1-10 Test 500mg/week and holding winny off till 6-10? If I were a bodybuilder sure why not I would eat test, but I am more toward the athlete/sprinter side and concerened about the water retention, bloat, and mild BF gain that would come from high calorie eating while on the gear. Thanks bro's ne help and input would be appreciatied.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Ten weeks is a long time on Winny. I think that 500 mg of test(1-10), 400 mg of EQ(1-10), and winny weeks 7-13 would be a much better cycle.

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    good advice rickson
    if you dont want big size gains you could even lower test doseage to 400mgs per week and do rest of what rickson said

Endurance is offline Associate Member
    Are you a sprinter? Cause if you are you should probably look away from winny in season due to its characteristic of drying out your joints. This could cause some serious injury.

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    I dont know if winny would be good for you if your running. When im on winny my knees hurt like hell. But it all varies between people. 10 weeks is way to long for winn. I would go with eq 400mgs 1-10 and test 400 or maybe 250 if this is your first cycle.

Tsunami is offline Associate Member
    If you don't want test try this,

Weeks 1-10 Eq 400mgs
    Weeks 8-13 Winny 50mgs ED

Jamisun is offline Associate Member
    I have not done a cycle yet, and to test the waters I want to do a eq/winny cycle due to the low sides. I am hesitant with test, and other types cuz my boy had perfect skin before he started juicing, and now his skin is shit and he's been clean for months. I may also be prone to baldness, my grandfather is bald, but he is the only one. I am just looking to rip up, add some harndness and vascularity. All i have read points to this being the perfect cycle for that. I would not mind another 10-15 lbs, but I am not sure the sides are woth it. I make good gains size wise naturally, its the ripping up and muscle hardness I have a hard time with. Let me know what you guys think. Thanx.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by YoUnG1
    If you don't want test try this,

Weeks 1-10 Eq 400mgs
    Weeks 8-13 Winny 50mgs ED
    Very good suggestion Y1! If this is your first cycle you will yield great results from this alone. My first cycle was deca /winny (no test) and I put on 22lbs...went to 242lbs from 220lbs in 10 weeks. Used clomid afterwards and dropped only 2-3 lbs.

Primetime is offline Associate Member
    I am running EQ 400mgs 1-10
    Winny 50 ed wk 7 and 8
    75 ed wk 9 and 10
    50 ed wk 11 and 12

This is my first cycle as well. I am looking for the same results as you. |I am in the middle of wk 3 and starting to see results. Adding some size with a little bloat, not much. Looking bigger. Already becoming more vasacular.

Thread Information