Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Busted ...WTF

briansauras is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by V_Vandetta
    well i have been away for some time posting here and there .. but I guess it's not the best thing.. to tell .. but I got busted by LE and DEA ... my brothe-in-law decided to help a friend with some pins .. and just so has it his dad is a detective .. with the local drug crimes unit.. So he busted my Brother-in-law for the pins .. he got set up .. now he did,nt mean to roll on me nor the gym source ..but a few weeks ago my home got.. raided and they sized my home supply of things and I was arrested for trafficing .. but i will say this as of now i am facing feloney possion charges ...and they are not lighting up.. which my lawer is friends with the DA office .. I am facing fines, probation but no jail time ... I had to turn over all fire arms my consealed permit was taken .. my business have been under surveillance i am to turn over all income tax records for the past 5 years ...... my life is in the shitter ... my wife is leaving me ..... I lost 35% of my business.... and I have thousands tied up in my lawer not to methion the 100K bond to post bail .....

So in short i will not be back On I am posting from a secure location for now as they have taken sized all computers in my home ....... So I just wanted to let you bros know that i am done ..... and I wish everyone the best
    good luck bro
    Last edited by briansauras; 11-14-2006 at 06:03 PM.

fLgAtOr is offline Anabolic Member
    Shit.
    Good luck V. I hope things work out for you...Especially with your family.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    good luck with watever you choose to do mate like said in one of the posts abouv you WILL be missed as you have been a great asset here.......
    a loss for this board mate................

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

newbie20 is offline Junior Member
    Good luck V hope all goes well, keep your head up bro.

V_Vandetta is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 305GUY
    bro good luck getting all this shit worked out. however having your computer seized puts more than just you in jeopardy. if you dealt with internet sources in a larger than avarage volume, i would give him/them a heads up of your current situation. I hope you were good about clearing emails especially those regarding WU info and orders.. i know i would want to know if i was your source.. just my .02... once again good luck V
    No worries bro .. I had no source I found all my supplies in a cab .. but if i did he would know and as for my computer cookies were cleaned also I forgot about the built in magnet behind the drywall that was powered up in the hall way outside the computer room i tryed to warn them Oh well
    .. thanks again to everyone .. I think for the first time in five years i am going to have a drink ... also My brother-in-law ... I am the least of his worries ... as he rolled on a few other people as well and is supposed to be on the DA...list to speek .... i have a no contact order .. nor is it in my intrest to even speek with him .. as i hope to pled out if my lawer can get me were its not a felony ( which dont look good ) ...theres not much more i can say .. at this time .... but thanks for everyones support

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    FUC, I knew you shouldnt have helped that shithead. I truely consider you a friend and will be missed. You were a big asset buddy to this site. I hope things turn around......they will indead, just give it some time. Losing your wife is hard, her dad is probably putting pressure and hopefully with time hard feelings will pass. I wish you the best my friend, my thoughts are with you. If you come around at all, pm me and let me know how things are going. Best wishes and good luck!!!!

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Damn man I cant believe this shit.

Tbone1975 is offline Member
    well i have been away for some time posting here and there .. but I guess it's not the best thing.. to tell .. but I got busted by LE and DEA ... my brothe-in-law decided to help a friend with some pins .. and just so has it his dad is a detective .. with the local drug crimes unit.. So he busted my Brother-in-law for the pins .. he got set up .. now he did,nt mean to roll on me nor the gym source ..but a few weeks ago my home got.. raided and they sized my home supply of things and I was arrested for trafficing .. but i will say this as of now i am facing feloney possion charges ...and they are not lighting up.. which my lawer is friends with the DA office .. I am facing fines, probation but no jail time ... I had to turn over all fire arms my consealed permit was taken .. my business have been under surveillance i am to turn over all income tax records for the past 5 years ...... my life is in the shitter ... my wife is leaving me ..... I lost 35% of my business.... and I have thousands tied up in my lawer not to methion the 100K bond to post bail .....

So in short i will not be back On I am posting from a secure location for now as they have taken sized all computers in my home ....... So I just wanted to let you bros know that i am done ..... and I wish everyone the best
    V, one other thing as I nurse a beer trying to tame my sore ass LOL. No 17 alks this cycle LOL, not yet anyway. First off, what happened to you f*ckin sucks real bad. No jail time is GOOD though. IMO, winners only grow from bein burned. I'm just sayin, when you're done with this bullshit, you'll be V to the tenth power instead of V to the fifth LOL. I mean it though. Pain is never good, but maybe it's not always bad. Winners always grow from it. Losers just stay the same and f*ckin crumble. You're a winner with all the cool advice ya give. Screw them mofos. You'll bounce back. No jail time, cool. Hopefully that won't change too much. You'll be missed. Best of luck. Come back when you're feelin better, maybe under a new name LOL. Well, I'm off to nurse more beer and watch one of my favorite flicks Gangs Of New York. Later b.

goose is offline Banned
    All the best V..........Your one of the most knowledgeable and great guys around here.Take time out....But make sure you come back!!!
    Last edited by goose; 11-14-2006 at 08:19 PM.

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    V you know how to get a hold of me brother give me a hollar if you need anything....

Once agian best of wishes my freind.....

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    man that's some shit.

Hope it resolves man.

-N

Maldorf is offline Senior Member
    Such a terrible outcome, but it could be worse I suppose. You would think you could trust your brother in law! I hope your business make it through all of this intact. Sad to hear that your wife is leaving you, supposed to be till death shall part you. Guess she forgot about that.

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Holy crap. That freakin sucks. Sorry to hear, I hope that everything works out for you. Best of luck man!

body_by_donuts is offline Junior Member
    .. I think for the first time in five years i am going to have a drink
    If you stopped for a good reason, don't let something like this get you drinking. My father was clean for 18yrs then found out he had a tumor the size of a softball in he left kidney, after they removed his kidney they then had to remove
    part of his liver, his T3 and T5 vertebrae and insert metal rods into his arm because each time he applied pressure to it would break. My dad used to run 10 miles each day and worked out every day of the week, now he cant do any of it. But he will tell everyone he is proud to be going on 22yrs clean.

Keep your head up bro, things could be worse.

l2elapse is offline That don't kill me, can only make me stronger
    holy crap, thats horrible, so sorry man

T3/T4 GSR is offline Senior Member
    Man that is terrible. Let this be lesson that the less people that know about your use the safer you are. NEVER help gym buddies get gear or anything illegal.

chest6 is offline Banned
    fvckin american laws. Pathetic

lightspeed7 is offline Banned
    yo that blows man hope it all works out. Good luck.

simm is offline Senior Member
    Best of luck bro

one8nine is offline Banned
    holey shit bro thats unreal

NYGIANTS21 is offline Senior Member
    Damn bro you will be missed. You are very knowledgable and helped a lot of people out here. Just keep your head up and don't let them get to you. good Luck and if you can keep us posted on how your trial is doing. Sorry again.....

I hope everything goes good bro.

RRobbins is offline New Member
    best of luck to u. that sucks

ToTheBuckeT21 is offline Senior Member
    Best of luck.. thats really scary

l2elapse is offline That don't kill me, can only make me stronger
    you lost your wife you said? if she left you cause of that, that is just messed up!

parraboy is offline New Member
    sorry 2 hear what happened V,hope things get better bro,and also ill come up from AUSTRALIA and give the bro-in-law a hiding if you want,the dogg.

Just thought i would stop by and let you all know that pre trial is set for tue.. and it would seem that A deal is in the works that i will catch 3 charges all M/M NO felony .. But i have to do 30 days in the county jail ( the FCking DA's sick joke ) fines And Yes Investagation Costs and 6 years probation .. this is not what i wanted But its costing me So much ... my wife did leave me she is gone I will miss out with the birth of our child ... My business troubles has just started .. with audits and reputation in the community .... Man I just cant seem to even get out of bed .... But in all this has to be the most expenive F-up ever in all with bonds fines lawers fees costing me well over 300K .. so tue I will plee out to the DA Deal... no trial .. and that A$$ wipe B-in law is the DA star witness .. with the local gym source .... the only thing that saved my butt was i was never asocated with the other guys busted .. That i am just a SMUCK that the B-LAw gave Up ... which the no contact order is still in place .. and since he is the DA witness .. I would get the chair for tampering with a witness.. any way guys ... I am trying not to take the bridge ... But thought i should update ... and really thanks to everyone for there support

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    Jeez man the system over there totally sucks. I'm so sorry to hear all this. Keep your head up man. your a good guy you will pull through.

Sounds like its turning out worse than I thought it might. 300k in costs!!?? So much more than I would anticipate. I hope you have some dependable people to keep your business going while youre in that jail.
    Hard to imagine a wife leaving her husband over something like this, especially when she is pregnant. I suppose child support and alimony are to follow.
    I wish you good things, and hope that your bad luck turns good real soon. Things cant be bad forever.

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Hey V,you said your brother-n-law didnt mean to do it...but how did they know where you lived to serve the warrant???

Yesevil is offline Associate Member
    V, I've never talked to you before but you gotta know that people are pulling for you and that you gotta hang in there bro! Do start hittin the bottle, it'll only make things worse, and I know you know that! Trust me, things WILL turn around for you. Forget about that Piece Of Shat ex-brother in law, that f'in turd burglar isn't worth your brains energy! Hang in there, it really can always be worse, and people have pulled through worse. Stay Strong bro!

Superhuman is offline Banned
    that is so f*cked up. I F*CKIN HATE over-zealous cops. I have a bunch of friends on the force and they would never bust somebody for AAS... EVER unless they were felons already and causing all kinds of trouble. The whole American legal system is a joke

T3/T4 GSR is offline Senior Member
    Mind telling us how much gear you would have to have in your possesion to get in this huge of a mess?

2bshredded is offline Member
    V...what a nightmare Bro, really sorry you're in the middle of it.
    Work through it Bro.

pigrond is offline Member
    I Wish You The Best Of Luck Bro That Sucks

Quote Originally Posted by Bigmax
    Hey V,you said your brother-n-law didnt mean to do it...but how did they know where you lived to serve the warrant???

Yes I do believe that it was not as it was made to be with Him as He knew what i had .. and i believe that he gave me up to save him self .. as for what i had on hand .... well that dont matter as it was more than most as i did stock pile .. any way that really dont matter Now .. Its just so hard man to saty possitve .... things could be worse I guess ... but i dont care about him any more ... I just want my life back .. But I have gotten through ruff times before ... just i am not looking forward to sitting in jail for 30 days .. I have never spend One day behind bars ... nor do I have a vast criminal back groud....... well I am do believe theres not anything i can do ... now but ride out the storm.. and see when I have to satrt my 30 days .... which most likely will be next week after I take the plee bargen

Yes I do believe that it was not as it was made to be with Him as He knew what i had .. and i believe that he gave me up to save him self .. as for what i had on hand .... well that dont matter as it was more than most as i did stock pile .. any way that really dont matter Now .. Its just so hard man to saty possitve .... things could be worse I guess ... but i dont care about him any more ... I just want my life back .. But I have gotten through ruff times before ... just i am not looking forward to sitting in jail for 30 days .. I have never spend One day behind bars ... nor do I have a vast criminal back groud....... well I am do believe theres not anything i can do ... now but ride out the storm.. and see when I have to satrt my 30 days .... which most likely will be next week after I take the plee bargen
    Hard to believe that he would rat you out becuase he got caught giving syringes to somebody, wouldnt think the punishment would be too bad for that. THe cops must have had him scared, and he was ignorant.

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    thats ****in horseshit. ****in ppl slanging scrip meds and hard drugs but us bb'ers gets screwed for trying to improve our well being.

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    V i say pack your shit and get the hell out of the US.. sounds like you have enogh money to live, travel, and start fresh somewhere new.. check out amstredam or even canada.. why give the gov, the lawyers, the city, the state, so much of your hard earned money.. I would just travel until i find my new home!

LatinoPR is offline Anabolic Member
    I dont know what to said,but i wish you the best,you'll see that next year everything is going to be OK...you are going to be fine...

Hope you the best...LPR.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information