Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Busted ...WTF

V_Vandetta is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuns101
    Your the man buddy, Ill miss you alot, I was gunning for you to be a vet soon. Looked foward to sharing my HIGH dosage cycle with you. Stay strong and keep in touch with me. If you want Ill hit you up with secure addy.

Thanks bro ... I am just so pissed .. that guys just dont get it .. but hey ... anyway for sure Hit me with a secure addy man and I will keep intouch .. with ya ... and I will will still check in when I get done with My 30days .... I am thinking about movining when i get out and when the devorice hearing and everything is done ... But thanks to all the bros that have stuck with me through all this ......... Plus I really did like helping bros ... and I am sure once things get back on track ... I may be back on .. becasue I like here at AR .. the members and satff are the best around ... and besides ... this place is all I have left as sad as it is ...

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by V_Vandetta
    Well I see that no matter what people still like to call me out .. Oh well .. as for peoples informatin I did not just get busted last week but the begaining of the month .... As for a bond The origanl charge was Trafficing .... and depending on the state ... has a set bond amount forgive me for having the money to bond out .... So please dont take afense when I say kiss My A$$ ... also as for a pervious thread aboiut that guy gettiung busted dumping In a strip mall garbage bin YES he did just so happened that a rent a cop was watching the CCTV camera and after the fact retrevied what he tossed ... So I am really getting sick of the hole net thing .... I lost everything that was important to me over stupid shit...

Also I have allways been here to help Always giving good advise No matter what ... I have been in this game for over 13 years .. Long before most of even thought about picking up a weight .... But anyway... I HAVE NEVER LIED .. NOR HAD A REASON TO lIE TO ANY ONE ... funny I get all kinds of emails for help with cycles or even giving bros a source .... and I have never let anyone down or leave them hanginng ... So to all you that think I am a lier I DONT CARE .... I have a life outside of the web .. and All I came here was for to share.. theres not one VET or mod that can say i asked for anything .. not one thing ... I never need a source nor supplies ... So why Lie about loosing my wife and my child I will not see born ... WOW .. as for spending money ... I dont know about anyone .... dont think for one min that payoffs and favors with in the legal system is a lie becasue its not ...... I paid for the deal I got .. all so payed for the bond and already payed all court cost and fine today .... after my hearing .. wwhich I dont have to report to the county jail until wed next week to serve my 30 days ... SO please forgive me For every going here to help .... THATS ALL I EVER DID WAS HELP ... Members ....

And bye the way I have no problem sending A trusted mod a copy of the search warrent and the list of charges and the plee arangement ... So to all you new guys that have not been here .. or even older members that use new accounts to post crap ... No worries after I clear my REP here ... I AM DONE .... here ... SO please have a great thanks Giving tomorrow
    hey dont let a couple of idiots upset you man they dont know jackshit. All the best V, I'll say a prayer for you mate. Your post was spot on, you have always helped members without asking for anything in return. Wish there were more like you mate.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by perfectbeast2001
    hey dont let a couple of idiots upset you man they dont know jackshit. All the best V, I'll say a prayer for you mate. Your post was spot on, you have always helped members without asking for anything in return. Wish there were more like you mate.
    Co-signed.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    Any fighting and i will relock it.

BG
    Got it re-opened so lets keep it clean, its a way to keep in touch with V and see how things are.

uponone23 is offline Associate Member
    I been locked up before for WAY longer than 30 days bro... It's more boring than anything. You gonna learn how to play spades and chess and hearts and watch a lot of oprah and Dr phil.

Good luck brother...

death45456 is offline Banned
    [QUOTE=horse2006]
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuns101

I am pretty sure this cat has multipale user names....

Will check to confirm....
    me? i'm pretty sure i don't, let me know if i do though.

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    Keep safe V. It really sucks what happened, and how much crap has been posted in your thread.

Keep us posted on how things are going.

notorious_mem is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by perfectbeast2001
    hey bro much respect to you from me you helped me out through some pm's with out a bitch or problem with it so get your life straight and the hell with any guys on here who have a insecurity problem and feel the need to call peaple out for whatever "they" deem worthy of calling out. them all.
    peace bro

MorganKane is offline Associate Member
    I find it amazing that Death45456 got banned for posting that he dont believe the guy. Sorry but the story dont make sense. He could clear this up quickly by posting a link to the news paper story. Why wouldnt he do so? He could clear his name in a few minutes.

Mods and members on different boards has posted fake pictures of them self. The other day a guy posted a picture of a girl he claimed was his girlfriend and it turned out to be another lie. People lie all day on these boards so I dont take everything at face value.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by MorganKane
    I find it amazing that Death45456 got banned for posting that he dont believe the guy. Sorry but the story dont make sense. He could clear this up quickly by posting a link to the news paper story. Why wouldnt he do so? He could clear his name in a few minutes.

Mods and members on different boards has posted fake pictures of them self. The other day a guy posted a picture of a girl he claimed was his girlfriend and it turned out to be another lie. People lie all day on these boards so I dont take everything at face value.
    Here is a newsflash Einstein. Thats not what he got banned for And what he got banned for is between him and Admin

I give it about another 12 hours before gsxxr gets done eating thanksgiving dinner and shuts the thread down...

Oh and has no one here ever been arrested?? Unless it was a cash bond of 100k he would only have to post 10k to get out. Less if he was friends with the bail bondsman. Lots of people (myself) have enough capitol to come up with 10k to get their ass out of jail. I would be willing to bet you would be surprised where you could find money at if your ass was in a room that you didn't have a key to.

cj1capp is offline Anabolic Member
    V as you said "I have allways been here to help Always giving good advise No matter what" That is 100% true!!! thank you for all the help. Fack the rest

SS1476 is offline Senior Member
    I think its pretty fu*cked up that
    some of you guys have the nerve to
    call BS on this. Most of you haven't
    even been around to know anything...!

V,take care. Dont let this cr@p add to your stress.

shrpskn is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    Here is a newsflash Einstein. Thats not what he got banned for And what he got banned for is between him and Admin
    Damn..I was looking at some of this idiots' past posts...I can see why he was banned...what a dumbfvck.

HORSE~ is offline yeah
    Quote Originally Posted by MorganKane
    Here is another newsflash Einstein.
    If its between him and Admin how do you know it was not for this
    We know the reasones because we are part of the staff.....

It is not are place how ever to disclose the details of his banning so if you are truly curious about it please feel free to pm the admin....

MorganKane is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by horse2006
    We know the reasones because we are part of the staff.....

It is not are place how ever to disclose the details of his banning so if you are truly curious about it please feel free to pm the admin....
    nah, my response was suppose to be funny, thats the reason I put the
    Sorry that it was not funny.
    This is not my board and I dont make the rules and its fine with me.

anabolic-ss is offline New Member
    well i have been away for some time posting here and there .. but I guess it's not the best thing.. to tell .. but I got busted by LE and DEA ... my brothe-in-law decided to help a friend with some pins .. and just so has it his dad is a detective .. with the local drug crimes unit.. So he busted my Brother-in-law for the pins .. he got set up .. now he did,nt mean to roll on me nor the gym source ..but a few weeks ago my home got.. raided and they sized my home supply of things and I was arrested for trafficing .. but i will say this as of now i am facing feloney possion charges ...and they are not lighting up.. which my lawer is friends with the DA office .. I am facing fines, probation but no jail time ... I had to turn over all fire arms my consealed permit was taken .. my business have been under surveillance i am to turn over all income tax records for the past 5 years ...... my life is in the shitter ... my wife is leaving me ..... I lost 35% of my business.... and I have thousands tied up in my lawer not to methion the 100K bond to post bail .....

So in short i will not be back On I am posting from a secure location for now as they have taken sized all computers in my home ....... So I just wanted to let you bros know that i am done ..... and I wish everyone the best

Unbelievable... it is amazing that the fascist government is allowed to do this to someone who 1) owns a business, 2)pays taxes and 3) was not hurting a soul. As long as we keep voting for Democrats and Republicans this is what we will get.

anabolic-ss is offline New Member
    A similar situation occurred to a close associate. His home was raided... they found over 10,000 in cash and over a 100 vials of assorted steroids . He was never charged. The cash was seized, the anabolics were seized.

3 years later, still no charges... but the local PD have began raiding the evidence locker and are selling the anabolics at the local gyms... needless to say, it looked like a smash and grab.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    I personally wouldn't be online talking about the incident until after the court date, but hey that's just me.

Who cares if it's true or not, if it's true goodluck to you, if it's a lie who cares.
    But I believe he said he was having to use another PC etc yet he seems to be connected to this thread 24/7. That's kinda strange.. maybe LE got his PW etc. I just think I'd have more important things to do if my life was crumbling underneath my feet than sit on an anabolic board and discuss what happened.

BG
    As far Death45456 being banned, he's been nothing but a mutt since he joined and I campaigned for days to get him banned.

SnaX is offline Anabolic Member
    eat some turkey guys

SS1476 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by I**mfkr
    I personally wouldn't be online talking about the incident until after the court date, but hey that's just me.

Who cares if it's true or not, if it's true goodluck to you, if it's a lie who cares.
    But I believe he said he was having to use another PC etc yet he seems to be connected to this thread 24/7. That's kinda strange.. maybe LE got his PW etc. I just think I'd have more important things to do if my life was crumbling underneath my feet than sit on an anabolic board and discuss what happened.
    I've noticed when I don't log
    off "twice",my name still shows
    me green,and online.I noticed
    this when I was going to access
    the site from a different location
    which I have never used before &
    having accessed the site the day
    before from homebase,so I was
    logged in for a whole..or soo one
    would think.

If you dont log off,I believe it will
    show you active,and in the last
    thread you viewed..maybe im nuts

EDIT: gobble,gobble,gobble
    Last edited by SS1476; 11-23-2006 at 12:56 PM.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Lets keep this clean people.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Didn't know that SS.. thanks for the info

I always like V's insight and info.. sorry to see him leave honestly.

parraboy is offline New Member
    How you going V ive never spoken or written 2 you but there is no way this is BS so just ignore all those MORONS and just get through those 30days and let us know how your going k..........If you need someone to talk to just PM me k bro......GOOD LUCK....

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by SS1476
    I've noticed when I don't log
    off "twice",my name still shows
    me green,and online.I noticed
    this when I was going to access
    the site from a different location
    which I have never used before &
    having accessed the site the day
    before from homebase,so I was
    logged in for a whole..or soo one
    would think.

If you dont log off,I believe it will
    show you active,and in the last
    thread you viewed..maybe im nuts

EDIT: gobble,gobble,gobble
    Yes you are nuts, but thats what makes you...you.

Snrf is offline Banned
    Bail isn't set according to the crime, I was arrested on firearms charges when I was 18 and my bail was set at 100k. The bail bondsman assumed I meant 10 because he thought for a firearms charge 100 was ridiculous...its often set by the cops who arrest you (at least in CT it was) so it could 100k if they think he's rich

Competitive07 is offline New Member
    V

I did not know you but it saddens me to hear your story, as for the wife to leave in a time of trouble shows her true character, you will find somebody better. I am new to this board but only want to help and give good advice, as for the haters on here the world is full of wanna be jack-asses. I have read this whole thread and you sound like a real stand-up guy. It takes a serious dedication to commit to a passion in bodybuilding and the gym lifestyle if you can do this(no bs) you can do anything. Keep your head high and get ready to start a new chapter in your life, I know its hard to believe now but your money losses can and will be replaced. The child thing will be tough, but if your ex is any kind of a human she will want that kid to see its real dad(she may need some time to come to her senses). You got your health and your heart

Dig deep Brother you will only get stronger.

Selene is offline Associate Member
    well i have been away for some time posting here and there .. but I guess it's not the best thing.. to tell .. but I got busted by LE and DEA ... my brothe-in-law decided to help a friend with some pins .. and just so has it his dad is a detective .. with the local drug crimes unit.. So he busted my Brother-in-law for the pins .. he got set up .. now he did,nt mean to roll on me nor the gym source ..but a few weeks ago my home got.. raided and they sized my home supply of things and I was arrested for trafficing .. but i will say this as of now i am facing feloney possion charges ...and they are not lighting up.. which my lawer is friends with the DA office .. I am facing fines, probation but no jail time ... I had to turn over all fire arms my consealed permit was taken .. my business have been under surveillance i am to turn over all income tax records for the past 5 years ...... my life is in the shitter ... my wife is leaving me ..... I lost 35% of my business.... and I have thousands tied up in my lawer not to methion the 100K bond to post bail .....

So in short i will not be back On I am posting from a secure location for now as they have taken sized all computers in my home ....... So I just wanted to let you bros know that i am done ..... and I wish everyone the best

Best of Luck to you Mon Cheri

dhriscerr is offline Senior Member
    Hey, I dont know if its true or a lie, I dont care. I've yet to use gear but am researching it whole heartedly, and busting my ass in the gym, to get into the right condition to start a cycle, Ive read hundreds of V's post and respect him 100% he and some of the other senior members are a huge reason I didnt just jump into gear at 20% BF with no good diet. And without people like him and other respected members I wouldn't even know what AI's and PCT was. Your put on this earth for a reason, V yours is to help people, you showed that when you wouldnt just let your rat a** brother in law stick something in his body before he was ready. Best of luck in the future, my buddy got a felony for hitting a guy with a bottle in a bar, and now he makes over 100K a year as a personal trainer and hasnt drank since that night. You'll make all the right decisions and grow from this. Sorry its so long, but just know your respected even down to the lowest newest guy in here.

AllGearedUp is offline Associate Member
    F*ck da police!

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by dhriscerr
    Hey, I dont know if its true or a lie, I dont care. I've yet to use gear but am researching it whole heartedly, and busting my ass in the gym, to get into the right condition to start a cycle, Ive read hundreds of V's post and respect him 100% he and some of the other senior members are a huge reason I didnt just jump into gear at 20% BF with no good diet. And without people like him and other respected members I wouldn't even know what AI's and PCT was. Your put on this earth for a reason, V yours is to help people, you showed that when you wouldnt just let your rat a** brother in law stick something in his body before he was ready. Best of luck in the future, my buddy got a felony for hitting a guy with a bottle in a bar, and now he makes over 100K a year as a personal trainer and hasnt drank since that night. You'll make all the right decisions and grow from this. Sorry its so long, but just know your respected even down to the lowest newest guy in here.
    Well said pal.

Quote Originally Posted by Death63272
    you're a ****ing moron.

hope this helps.
    Good by again fuktard... oh sorry Rake !!! When are you going to get a life. Or better still do the world a favor and end it. I am sure nobody will miss you

whose rake? sure as **** not me. i can just tell how pathetic you are since you actually think someone should care whether some faggots like on this board miss me or not, ROFL, you're in serious need of a life.

rake sounds like a faggot, just like you, probably as unknowledgeable as yourself. you think purui is a pharma company, hahaha. moron.
    Yes Rake is a big faggot

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    whose rake? sure as **** not me. i can just tell how pathetic you are since you actually think someone should care whether some faggots like on this board miss me or not, ROFL, you're in serious need of a life.

Haha, who needs a life kale, or some guy who talks shit on an internet board while looking for steroids because he thinks they will make up for his hideous appearance and lack of social skills, most likely weighs 340lbs @ 46% bodyfat, is bald and lives in his mothers basement at 34 years of age?

Lol, pathetic.

2bshredded is offline Member
    Somebody get rid of this doushe bag...again.

AnabolicAndre is offline Anabolic Member
    in before the lock
    +1

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information