Thread: toxicity

bmass is offline New Member

toxicity

Why does it seem like so many people on this forum are so afraid to use d-bol for more than 4 weeks, and no one talks about anadrol . Both are great to use to kickstart any cycle, but that doesn't mean you have to stop after 4 weeks. I would be wary of the anadrol because 1 pill is like 10 d-bol but there is nothing wrong at all running d-bol for 6-8 weeks. I prefer 6 and 50mg is without a doubt the optimal dose.

poppapump58 is offline Member
    Have you ever seen what anadrol does to someone that is prone to hairloss. It makes it dissappear.

I've seen, my main point was about the d-bol, I was just saying that anadrol is rarely talked about

I dont think anadrol are worth the sides you get. It is mostly water weight if not all of it and you really dont keep any of your gains. I call anadrol a balloon steroid . You blow up, then sooner or later you deflate.

No doubt you lose on anadrol more than anything else, but it provides such awesome gains. I've seen great gains kept from
    1-8 enanthate
    1-4 anadrol
    5-8 d bol
    1-8 deca
    a lot better strength and size wise than the typical deca, dbol , test

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    Bol is liver toxic, and generally for a beginner and most seasonal users 4 weeks is enough. Remember it is used to kickstart the cycle, by week 4 your long ester tests have kicked in and bol is no longer needed. Why keep adding on water weight that you will eventually loose? And in your case you may be able to handle the bol for more then 4 weeks without any damage to you liver. Others cannot, some cannot even go 4 weeks. Everyone is different but the 4 weeks just happens to be the general rule of thumb. Take tylenol for instance(excuse this stupid example)..... the recommended dose is usually 2 tabs every 4 to 6 hours (for an adult) Myself, i can take 4 to 6 tabs every 6 hours without blinking an eye. But that is just b/c of my past and the pain i've had to endure. Thus i have become acustom to a higher dose. In other words everything has a medium, and 4 weeks on bol is its medium. Following me?

I understand, but not to call you out your wrong. Any1 can handle d-bol for more than 4 weeks. Sure you can go to your doctor and you will have exaggerated liver values, but any1 on a high intensity training program and high protein diet will to. All that will be noticeable is headaches and some restlessness.

JERSEY SHORE is offline Associate Member
    b-bass it looks like the number of post you have is relevent to your knoledge!!!You are 100%wrong to say anyone can take d-bol with hardly any sides"where the hell you get that from"Iknow people who get gyno just bt looking at d-bol!!!Also many people get pains in there kidney's after too much use D-bol has some of the worst side effects of any steroid !!So YES your wrong!!everyone is diffren't and handle the drug diffrently you should do more searching and less posting "unless you know what your talkin about!!

There is no need to be on Dbol that long. 8 weeks at 50mg ed. Why risk ruining your liver.

4plates is offline Banned
    Originally posted by Full Intensity
    by week 4 your long ester tests have kicked in and bol is no longer needed. [/B]
    bingo

ummm jersey shore i never referred to gyno once and I would love to meet these people you know who have such great kidney pain after 4 weeks on d-bol

kreper69 is offline Associate Member
    If it works don't fix it.. Rule of thumb is 4wks. Why would you want to risk damaging your liver for the water weight you will lose anyway. 8 wks. on 50mg dbol !?! I'm glad you weren't here when I first joined the board, and got advice from you.. Some people can't even handle taking 50mg let alone taking it for that long. I aint flaming, or anything like that, but what if someone new was to come on here, and followed that advice from you. Ended up with shot liver, kindey problems, gyno etc. Educate yourself a little bit more before you post something like this!!
    Again no flame intended at all.. bro just be careful

Stop all the post! Let this dude fuck himself up! We cant say we didnt warn you.

Thread Information