pyro is offline New Member

will it really ??

I was wondering..if you are skinny 160 6'2 and you do a cycle of , lets suppose deca .. will your strength increase really be that noticable? with proper diet, workout, the whole 9 yards..

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    Have you been working out? B/C at 160 and 6'2" a couple months of solid training and you'd probably see your strenght go through the roof. A frame that bing should be holding a lot more mass naturally. Unless you are an endo like myself. In that case any cycle would really help with size and strenght. Give us you stats.

I play baseball, so im constantly running, agile movements, sprints, side running, leg raises, ect.. im 6'2 160 play SS, have a good frame, little cuts but im skinny, no mass on me .. Im pretty strong I would guess, I have been going to a gym for about a month, gained about 3lbs, but I need to put some mass on me.. deca I have read is the steroid of choice for atheletes...is it not?

4plates is offline Banned
    deca is not the drug of choice by athletes,it stays in you system for almost 2 yrs,and if you are an athlete that will be tested,your busted.

i would say the drug of choice by athletes is prop,winny,halo,tren ,dbol eq is also but that stays with you for some time too.

swampthing is offline Junior Member
    Bro. You are not ready for AS yet. If you have been going to the gym for 1 month there is a lot you can do naturally. First thing is to get going on a good weight training program 3-4times per week. You need to start to eat. 5-6 meals a day. Prob about 3500-4000 calories per deay. Spend some time reading this board. There is a ton of useful info here, about AS and many other topics.

Hey bro, how old are you?

Trevor is offline Associate Member
    drugs are the last step in a very large equation. READ every post on here and do alot of studing before you stick drugs in your body. I trained solid for 4 years before I ever touched roids.

roch is offline Member
    ....but to answer your original question, yes, you will see a dramatic increase in strength, but only if taken correctly. hell even if you take in incorrectly you will see a gain in strength, but nobody here encourages that.

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    You need to do some reading up before you think about AS. What divison school you playing in? It might make a diffrence. Im in Juco.

im 21, playing in JUCO also.. I have been doing weights for years, but really deticated myself to a weight gaining program for the past month..thanks for your replys I will do the most I can naturally and then try a simple cycle in the future

ok, but what if your not going to be tested, then would deca be best for a athlete???

Thread Information