G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!

Exclamation WARNING: Important Info for Mexican Candy Shoppers!

What's going on, just got done talking to my source right now. He just got let go by the Mexican Police for posession of Steroids , but not before getting taxed $1,000 for them to release him.

They're claim: Steroids are illegal even in Mexico, they knew that he was going to try to smuggle them accross the border which is another hit. Also tried to scare him saying it was 3 years in prison and $10,000 fine for that.

He got nabbed for the following reasons:
    1. He's a big guy
    2. He was walking near the candy store that he purchased all the gear from.
    3. He was walking down the street with the black bag that they put the gear in. The police saw the bag and said "Come here, what's in the bag?" So it seems like these signs are what they were looking for.

My take is they just wanted the money from him, but they could have taken him to jail if he didn't have the money.

So start asking yourself is it worth the risk? If it is, just be careful about your trips and how you go about doing things.

roch is offline Member
    where did this happen?

Tankass is offline Senior Member
    Damn G say it aint so... I need to be talking to you then...

block is offline Associate Member
    I was just down there a few days ago give some more info please and I did not even smuggale the stuff across I just showed them my bad at costumes and they said have a nice day.
    but if I can get nabed in mexico then the shit is not worth it.

Well all he was doing was walking to his car/truck/bike/moped and a cop in a Padi Wagon pulled up along side of him and said "Hey Greengo, come here, what's in the bag?" The cop opened the bag and said "Aye! Anabolicos! This is illegal buddy, and we know that you were not going to walk accross with this, you were going to put it in your vehicle and smuggle it across!" Then they frisked him, put him in the back of the Wagon and took him for a ride.

irongiant is offline New Member

re: Candy Store

I was at the candy store 5 weeks ago. Before I left they warned me that the federalies might try to say that gear is illegal. They said to just be confident and tell them you know there not. Even so, I woulnd't leave the store with a bag FULL of candy!

I haven't tried showing gear while crossing. More info on that needed.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    block more info please

JohnnyB

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    fuckin bastards!all they want is your money,that 1000 they got from here is what theyll make the whole year

IronCy is offline Senior Member
    I think that was total bullshit--those dirty bastards just wanted to make a quick and easy buck off your boy..those fuckers down there are so dirty its pathetic. I have noticed that "the stores" down there use distinctly colored bags--which lets anyone/everyone know where you have been shopping. My advice, transfer your goods to another type of bag before walking around town.
    -Cy

bigtraps is offline Member
    Welcome to Mexico...That is just the way it is there.

Rubherchicken is offline Associate Member
    Always, Always re pack your goods. those greyish- blackish bags just scream COME AND FUCK WITH ME!!.

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member

Re: WARNING: Important Info for Mexican Candy Shoppers!

Originally posted by G Child
    What's going on, just got done talking to my source right now. He just got let go by the Mexican Police for posession of Steroids , but not before getting taxed $1,000 for them to release him.

They're claim: Steroids are illegal even in Mexico, they knew that he was going to try to smuggle them accross the border which is another hit. Also tried to scare him saying it was 3 years in prison and $10,000 fine for that.

He got nabbed for the following reasons:
    1. He's a big guy
    2. He was walking near the candy store that he purchased all the gear from.
    3. He was walking down the street with the black bag that they put the gear in. The police saw the bag and said "Come here, what's in the bag?" So it seems like these signs are what they were looking for.

My take is they just wanted the money from him, but they could have taken him to jail if he didn't have the money.

So start asking yourself is it worth the risk? If it is, just be careful about your trips and how you go about doing things.
    \

I would take one of my buddies that are really skinny and have them go to the candy store to get goodies then maybe the cops wouldnt bother him...hehe

spike25 is offline New Member
    don't know what you guys are talking about? i go to candy stores on a bi-monthly basis and never had a problem. my candy store puts everthing in a brown paperbag. try to get on a first name basis with you candyman, it helps me out in all kinds of ways!

SIMPSONS is offline New Member
    IF WHAT I BUY IS SMALL ENOUGH TO STUFF IN MY POCKETS THAT WHERE IT GOING THE MOMENT I BUY MY GOODS... I HATE THE POLICE IN MEX., MAYBE NOT ALL OF THEM JUST THE ONE THAT SHAKE DOWN US FOR MONEY..I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE MY REVENGE ON THEIR SORRY ASSES, I HAD MY SHIT WITH HTEM IN HTE PAST AND I WOULD LOVE TO GO TOE TO TOE WITH THIS SORRY EXCUSE FOR A POLICE OFFICER.

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Originally posted by spike25
    don't know what you guys are talking about? i go to candy stores on a bi-monthly basis and never had a problem. my candy store puts everthing in a brown paperbag. try to get on a first name basis with you candyman, it helps me out in all kinds of ways!
    You've been lucky...

gchild, your story sounds way too damn famliar...My last trip to TJ was the same exact shit. I went down with one of my buddies and as we were leaving the damn policia stopped us and searched our backpack. same story, we told them they were legal and they said no, threatened us with prision and tried to get about $2000 out of us to let them go...They ended up taking us to the local jail and we got booked into the local jail. They took us to the federal jail, held us for 3 days and finally let us go after all the fingerprints and pictures bullshit. No official arrest was made but we were held for awhile and out families all tripped out and thought we were dead. my roomates and my dad were all trying to get ahold of us and some mexicans broke into our truck and stole all of our shit. Fuckers were answering my cell phone which really tripped people out...that's the last time I made trips to TJ

block is offline Associate Member
    all I did was go down to the vet down there to pick up some d-bol for my fina cycle and it never fails that he was out of a lot of stuff but I bought what I could got all my clomid and antis Es and t3 was in a blue plastic bag that you could see through. I also bought some other things and I was dresed nice not sure if that helped and I am preety big but I tried to look as fat as posible and at 255 that was easy. got in line got out my idea and walk across and I was never asked about any thing

granted I did not have a lot of stuff and I only had one thing that was not legal and I was ready to declare it but was never asked so I dont know if the were just bussy but I was not going to go back and ask them if it was legal for me to have this stuff.so I still dont know if you can bring things across with no problems yet.

good luck with what ever you do. be carefull.

Jayflex is offline Banned
    All I can say is...Fuck that essay. Not worth it.

I was going to go to save on some Anavar but now I don't think so, I'll pay the markup.

roch is offline Member
    I'll aski this again.....where did this happen? tij? nogales? cancun? rocky point?

TJ

TEX_RYAN is offline Junior Member
    why not just pay a mule?

Hindsight is always 20/20 Ryan. Anyone can look back on any situation and say "Hey, if only I would have done this...or that..."

Just have to chalk life experiences up as a wakeup call/learning experience, this one is no different.

IGF-1 is offline Associate Member
    if u look white my advice would be to dress up like a PAISA some dirty pants, ripped shoes and a VIVA MEXICO CABRONES SHIRT, these dirty paisa cops are out on duty to jack some gringos up .these mexican cops cant arest u for roids thats just an excuse to jack people for there money.if u read ttokkyo i think its reads that the roids are aproved by the mexican goverment in mexico. becareful in getting pull over thell make u give them anything u have in ur truck,cause there excuse is lets take it to the departamento de policia ,thats when u have to bust out the 20.00 dollars bills and say no need too.

Thread Information