tryingtogain is offline Member

prohormonse and sterods. whats the differnce?

whats the diff between prohormones and steriods ? i do see any diffence maybe someone could help me thanks.

Bigk is offline Junior Member
    prohormes have all the side effects of steriods without the benefits. That is all there is to it. If you still want to go spend 90 bucks on some BA prohormones be my guest.

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    Ive seen prohormones stated as sideeffects in a bottle

I have had some results on them in the past, but they wouldnt compare to a real cycle at all when you match results to dollars.

Stick around and read up on everything and make a decision.

are the side effects less of steriods ? i heard they only last for like 3hrs after you take it would i have to even take it on days i dont work out? i am thinking about taking prohormones b/c i dont have anyway to get my hadns on some REAL steriods.

p.s. what makes them chemially differnt than steriods?

Strutt is offline Junior Member
    Prohormones are precursors to testosterone . Androstendione converts into testosterone (as well as estrogen and DHT) when the body's enzymes break it down. The reason it is legal is because androstendione is found in food and is thus labled a supplement. As far it's effectiveness, its not nearly as powerful as steroids . If it was, the government would find a way to ban prohormones (using the side effects and abuse reason bullshit).

If that is all you can obtain. I would look into 1-AD. I got some good results taking 6-9 caps a day. I built my strength up with that stuff quicker than any long estered steroid (cyp, deca , eq). I felt considerably stronger within 2 weeks. You also should stack it with a 4-AD and 19-Nor topical. This will be an expensive cycle when compared to steroids.

inertia is offline Associate Member
    i was wondering what the difference in damage was between pro h. and a.s. like 17aa tox etc... are prohormones less taxing to your system overall?-----thx -----inertia

Tank21 is offline Associate Member
    Inertia, most prohormone's are not 17AA that is why such large doses are needed to get gains when caps are used. The are mostly destroyed upon pass in the liver. I am not sure if any liver toxicity is observed when they are not 17AA. Prohormone in the cpas are crap.

BE_STRONG is offline Senior Member
    the easiest way to explain that is, take prohormones then take gear and you will know the difference immediately!

Biznatch is offline Junior Member
    Before I ever tried AS, I decided to try a 2 month Prohormone "super stack", convinced i would make huge gains. I stacked Muscletech's Anotesten w/ Acetebolon II w/ Nortesten w/ Cell-Tech. The total cost of this stack was probably just under $400. I made a moderate strength gain, but nothing huge. Lost a little fat, muscles were slightly more defined. However, this could be due to improving my diet at the time. About a year later, I finally decided to try AS. I bought a 2000mg bottle of deca for $175. Eight weeks later I was 18 pounds heavier and noticebly stronger. Side effects? Well....I felt good all the time, my sore shoulder ached no more, and a very slight degree of water retention. The price was right. However, keep in mind deca is a rather mild substance, so the side effects are minimal. Tommorrow I will be starting a cycle of Test enan and EQ....my first test ever. I am expecting huge gains with the gamble of more substatial side effects.

sparky24 is offline Junior Member
    i got some side effects after the use of prohormones, 2 weeks after i had stopped i got gyno, although it was just under one nipple i went to the doc and he sent me away and said it would subside and it has. i dont think you should take the 1000mgs a day like i did!!

but i did gain 6lbs in 6 weeks.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Pro Hormones equal BIG ASS WASTE OF HARD EARNED MONEY!

Just my opinion... I used them in the past and did see benefits from them, but only about 20% to 30% compared to the benefits of real anabolics.... Cost wise you'll probably spend less using the real thing if you find a good source.... Both can give you the same side effects so why not go for the real thing if you want a performance boost??

yes i would like AS anyday of prohormones but i have no source to get AS :-(

Biznatch is offline Junior Member
    Well, before you decide to take AS, make sure you become well educated on the subject. Stick around this site long enough and that should help out substantially, as it has helped me. And by the way...in my experience, "sources" are much easier to come by than you may think!

IGGY is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I dicked around with ProH.

4AD/Nors (pills)
    Results: Crap

Nandrosol 2 weeks
    Results: Agression, Temp. increase in strength and size.
    This is while doing Keto Diet.
    GYNO symptons after 2 weeks of use.
    Sore nips, Lumps. Went away after 3 weeks.

Mag 10:
    2 weeks @ 2 servings per day
    Made pretty good strength gains
    Training 2x a day
    Put on about 8 lbs. I wasn't eating too
    crazy but Protein shakes every 4hrs.
    Even got up in the middle of the night to have a shake.

Mag 10 is too expensive @ $99/bottle.
    You go through a bottle and a half in 2weeks.

I'd rather take the real deal alot cheaper.

20 sustanons for $200 cdn.
    could last 10 weeks.

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by tryingtogain
    yes i would like AS anyday of prohormones but i have no source to get AS :-(
    Don't post saying things like that. You're basically asking for a source. bad idea, and completely against the rules. good way to get scammed

Thread Information