Ronin is offline New Member

Pain, AS related?

First off i would like to thank Billy Boy for being very forward with me some 3 months ago. I read up on stuff, got opinions where I could, peeled away some body fat and am now ready fro a great cycle. Cheers for giving me the kick in the ass I needed.

Now just a quick question. Assuming everything is in order like diet, rest, good/legit juice, as well as age, training and any other factor. I have but one problem.
    I have a pain in my lower back, right hand side. Not throbbing just a pain that has been there for about 4 days now. I also injected prop. 4 days ago. I've heard of stinging in my arm and seems ok for now but my back is killing me. Any other guys ever experienced this or heard of this? I will live but later on in the day it really hurts. I take two advil before bed to try and calm the pain and seems to be working for now but really, who likes pain.

I appreciate any advice and value comments.

Thanks

The original jason Guest
    what are you taking dbol sometimes causes lower back pain?

jason

cnyce89 is offline Banned
    could it also be that your not drinking enough water...i remember reading a post a couple weeks ago...about someone having pains..and it was because they were dehydrated....
    something to try too

Ronin is offline New Member
    Hey thanks guys. Yes I am taking D-BOL. 10mg at per day. H2O also a good possibility and will try. Thanks again guys.

Thread Information